This was my first stay at this hotel located within easy 2 min walk of Deira City Center.
Nice staff. Very good price of USD $102, but......internet pricing was possibily the worst of my last 5 years travel. In room charge was Dhs 75 (USD$20) for 12 hours.
Breakfast not included. I liked the buffet but was not thrileld with USD $20 price.
Staff at buffet were efficent and helpful.
Beware of taxi at hotel that were charging above the norm- They were not the traditional marked taxi, but the had meter....set to who knows what rate.
Room quite comfortable. Bed was too hard for my taste.
TV channel selection was good.
I liked the lobby . Comfortable.
Overall, with exception of internet, good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Dubai Novotel Deira City Centre is directly opposite to Deira City Centre shopping mall and within the business and commercial district of Port Saeed. The hotel is only 5 min from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and 15 min from Dubai World Trade Center. It offers 188 guest rooms, ideal for a business trip or family breaks in in Dubai, as well as international and regional restaurants, fully licensed bars and an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Hotel Dubai
- Deira City Centre Novotel