It was my 1st visit in this property...I always travel to Dubai for my conference and everytime I stay near Burjaman but this time thought of changing as was travelling with my husband...and it was his first visit and wanted him to be close to eating & shopping when i'm away for the conference in the day time.
City Center is just opposite the hotel so eating and shopping is very convienent and its open till 1000pm everyday.
The check in / out was smooth and quick. We got room on 1st floor - next to the pool and meeting room. The hotel is small not many rooms / floor. Hotel connected with Ibis and both property share the pool.
Wifi only works in lobby (and doens't extend till coffee shop), Nothing to complain for the room - Standard design... clean with comfortable bed and sofa etc. Hotel provides drinking water bottle (2) everyday. Housecleaning all ok... They even have ice machines on 1st floor so it was convienent for us.
Breakfast was so/so... nothing to complain about but they need to change the menu everyday as its gets very boring for people who are staying for more then 3 nights. It was same dishes everyday for 6 days, :( so end up missing for 2 days when we have specially paid for the breakfast extra to incl. in our hotel rates.
Thier fruit juice tasted horrible.. machine juice, thought it was only me but after checking with my frens (3) of them who were also staying there, had same complain so didn't bother having it again. Thier House tea/coffee also needs to be changed, I stick to TWG english breafast tea after 1st day. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Rates are on higher side if you compare to other novotels in the city but i guess !! they are charging more for location. Its convienent and close to undergroun too.
Very close to the International airport as well as closer to Burjaman, Meena bazaar, gold souk, midriff city center - 20 min away, Dubai trade center and many more... but its very far for Mall of Emirates...If you wish to visit MOE / Dubai marina side more then stay in other areas.
Beside Breakfast there was nothing to complain about... I'll surely stay with them again if its a short trip coz of location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Dubai Novotel Deira City Centre is directly opposite to Deira City Centre shopping mall and within the business and commercial district of Port Saeed. The hotel is only 5 min from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and 15 min from Dubai World Trade Center. It offers 188 guest rooms, ideal for a business trip or family breaks in in Dubai, as well as international and regional restaurants, fully licensed bars and an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Hotel Dubai
- Deira City Centre Novotel