Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$164
$123
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$149
$136
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$171
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$355
$268
$228
$216
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
$218
$196
$272
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$1,468
$1,225
1,373 results
All reviewsclose to the airportmetro stationshopping mallsofa bedconvenient locationpool and gymbusiness hotelshort stayhotel is locatedbusiness tripnice poolclean hotelearly checkburj khalifadeirataxiinternet
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Novotel Deira City Center featured poor service and average accomodation for greater than average prices.

Check-in took over 15 minutes at 1:00am. Check-out took roughly the same. Room service never answered the phone. Ordering food at the pool took over an hour!

Joanne at the front desk was unforgivably rude and argumentative, showed no flexibility and contradicted what I had been told by two other staff members. I had to direct who to consult with her colleagues. I do not like to manage the hotel staff who are supposed to to be serving me.

The only reason I stayed was because I am a member of the Loyalty club. In a city with great hotels, the Novotel is not worth anything more than a short layover stay. It's greatest feature is proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment.

I am sorry that your experienced did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies, concerning the quality of services at the room services and at the front desk.

I would like you to rest assure that I am personally taking your remarks very seriously and that urgent corrective measures will be taken.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was really amazed when I called to reserve my room and it was Mr.Ghalib who received the call, he immediately reconized me by my voice and also made sure that I received the room always preferred by my at the Hotel upon check in. I would specially like to mention this gentleman for his professionalism,frendliness,co-operation,hospitality and welcoming nature.Id given a choice, I would rate Mr.Ghalib 100 out of 100.

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious and comfortable. The rooms facing the rear have a good view of the Public Garden.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team and especially with Mr Ghalib our SV welcome agent; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

Thanks again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Hotel is beside Ibis and opposity of Deira City Center. The stay was ok and from chrck-in to check out its as you expect from Novotel brand. Only difference with Novotel beside Convention center and this is the lift operates with room key only. Same concept in novotel suite beside Mall of the Emirates.
Breakfast nothing especial. Room is good enough to sleep but somehow I find novotel beds substandard and hard. Hotel is very close to the metro and taxis are readily available.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank farhanbari
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Really great stay and with a very early start the location was perfect for us. Free bus to the beach was also great.

Rooms are clean, comfortable and contemporary design. The pool area is attractive, great loungers and service in that area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank macdes
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team, especially concerning the quality of the cleanness in general, public area and room; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It's a very good hotel in a nice location near to Deira City Centre Mall. staff are kind and help everybody. The only thing I do not like is that there is no Wi Fi in the room.
Overall the serves which managed in this hotel is belong to just 3 stars hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank hani-KSA

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team, especially concerning the quality of the customers services; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.