Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this property may have attempted to interfere with traveler reviews and/or the Popularity Index for this property. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveler reviews.

“Amazing Service and Customer recognition by Mr.Ghalib of front office”

Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre
Ranked #470 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Amazing Service and Customer recognition by Mr.Ghalib of front office”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was really amazed when I called to reserve my room and it was Mr.Ghalib who received the call, he immediately reconized me by my voice and also made sure that I received the room always preferred by my at the Hotel upon check in. I would specially like to mention this gentleman for his professionalism,frendliness,co-operation,hospitality and welcoming nature.Id given a choice, I would rate Mr.Ghalib 100 out of 100.

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious and comfortable. The rooms facing the rear have a good view of the Public Gar...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this review, March 28, 2013

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team and especially with Mr Ghalib our SV welcome agent; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

Thanks again.

Email: H6481-GM@accor.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Hotel is beside Ibis and opposity of Deira City Center. The stay was ok and from chrck-in to check out its as you expect from Novotel brand. Only difference with Novotel beside Convention center and this is the lift operates with room key only. Same concept in novotel suite beside Mall of the Emirates.
Breakfast nothing especial. Room is good enough to sleep but somehow I find novotel beds substandard and hard. Hotel is very close to the metro and taxis are readily available.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank farhanbari
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this review, March 23, 2013

Brampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Really great stay and with a very early start the location was perfect for us. Free bus to the beach was also great.

Rooms are clean, comfortable and contemporary design. The pool area is attractive, great loungers and service in that area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank macdes
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this review, March 18, 2013

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team, especially concerning the quality of the cleanness in general, public area and room; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

Medina, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed March 16, 2013

It's a very good hotel in a nice location near to Deira City Centre Mall. staff are kind and help everybody. The only thing I do not like is that there is no Wi Fi in the room.
Overall the serves which managed in this hotel is belong to just 3 stars hotels.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank hani-KSA

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team, especially concerning the quality of the customers services; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed at the Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel towards the end of February 2013 for 3 nights.

The hotel is well positioned right opposite the Deira Centre Mall which is massive, you can get lost in that place! It’s also a 2 minute walk from the nearest metro station.

Although I stayed for leisure purposes, this hotel is aimed more for business trips. Nevertheless, I felt comfortable throughout my stay.
It is very clean, comfortable and has all the amenities that you need including a gym.

The price of the room includes breakfast that is served as a buffet. The food is really good and includes local and international dishes. You can also get made to order omelettes and eggs. There is a wide range of cereals, yoghurts and fruits.
There is a bistro restaurant in the hotel although I never used it. Being so close to the mall, I just wandered over there for dinner as there is plenty to choose from.
The hotel also operates a 24 hour room service which was handy for me when I arrived quite late on a Thursday evening and didn’t fancy going out looking for food. I can recommend the Egyptian mezze platter.

The hotel runs a free shuttle bus every day at 9.30 and 11am to Jumeirah Beach that takes about half an hour which is a nice touch. You can choose to return at either 3 or 5pm.

It also has free wifi in the reception area which is very useful. This free wifi can also be accessed in the bar.
The bar has a great atmosphere. They serve a wide range or drinks and the staff are really friendly and welcoming. They even remembered what I wanted to drink.

The hotel has a pool too, but randomly this is situated on the first floor so it is rather shady making the pool rather cold. You can find a few sunny spots up there though and I spent a few hours chilling there during my stay soaking up some rays.

The staff are helpful but perhaps could be a little more approachable. Sometimes I felt like I was bothering the reception staff when I was making enquiries. Staff in other areas were good though and always had a smile for you.

One thing that I didn’t like was the extortionate cost for a room extension on my last day.
My flight was at 3am so I wanted to keep my room until early evening so that I could shower after being out all day, but to keep the room until 6pm it was half a night’s room rate and until 8pm a whole extra night’s room rate.

All in all, I had a great stay here and would return. I felt it was good value and suited my needs for a city break perfectly.

If you have any questions about this hotel or the surrounding area, please feel free to contact me, I’m happy to help.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Evo1979
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this review, March 12, 2013

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team, especially concerning the quality of the cleanness in general, public area and room & the quality of the food during the breakfast; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

I would like you to rest assure that I am personally taking your remarks very seriously concerning the reception staff attitude and that urgent corrective measures will be taken.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have just returned from Dubai staying at the brilliant Novotel Deira hotel and had to write them one of my best reviews to date. I think i managed to use everyone of their facilities on my visit.
So - great value for money, room excellent (bed very comfy, separate bath and shower and free wi fi) staff helpful and friendly. Brilliant swimming pool, gym and the Vertigo bar downstairs really welcoming and live great entertainment each night. Conference facilities very first class and very good value for Dubai.Restaurant very good value and quality of food excellent.
The hotel is right in the middle of Deira so convenient for shopping and getting around Dubai. Also 10 minutes from the airport.
Rated as a 4 star hotel and it really is this quality. The good thing is the prices are 2-3 star so i would rate this hotel as an amazing bargain.
Huge thanks to all the staff and manager for a job well done, you should be very proud of this hotel and yourselves.
Rare a hotel manages to be great for business trip or a vacation. The Novotel manages both of these!
I stay in Dubai frequently and will be returning to this hotel every time in future.

Room Tip: All rooms great, ask for one overlooking pool for a nice view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve W
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this review, March 9, 2013

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

Thanks again,

Reviewed March 6, 2013

A great hotel, very clean, great bathrooms, good for business travelers. Really good breakfast. Decent gym. I was here for work meetings, so it was fine. Otherwise, probably wouldn't recommend the location - view of a gigantic, ugly shopping mall, and not a tree in sight. But then, it is Dubai :)

• Stayed October 2012

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team, especially concerning the quality of the cleanness in general and the good quality of the breakfast services; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.