It should be a 3 star hotel, but for no given reason I reckon star ratings in Dubai are overrated.
Stayed 2 nights with wife and two young children. Really close to airport, taxis are cheap and 5 dollars a ride is a very welcoming price. In front of a shopping centre, which makes your life easier regarding food, foreign exchange and the metro station across from it.
Good: location, price, room size
Bad: sofa bed for two is a glorified single size, if older kids, don't try it.
Staff was very friendly except from when a late chack out was requested... Felt like I was trying to scam them, eyebrows raised and request ignored by manager on duty.
It's a Novotel, hence it's a safe pick... Just like entering a Mc Donalds in India...you know what you get with no risk whatsoever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Dubai Novotel Deira City Centre is directly opposite to Deira City Centre shopping mall and within the business and commercial district of Port Saeed. The hotel is only 5 min from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and 15 min from Dubai World Trade Center. It offers 188 guest rooms, ideal for a business trip or family breaks in in Dubai, as well as international and regional restaurants, fully licensed bars and an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Hotel Dubai
- Deira City Centre Novotel