The hotel is in a nice area. Close enough to the airport and in the "old" part of town - if one can say that about Dubai - and the Creek where a bit od middle oriental feel can be experienced.
Room are clean, the hotel is new and well kept. Staff professional. Breakfast average no much choise.
I think all and all the rooms are overprized but maybe that's is Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Dubai Novotel Deira City Centre is directly opposite to Deira City Centre shopping mall and within the business and commercial district of Port Saeed. The hotel is only 5 min from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and 15 min from Dubai World Trade Center. It offers 188 guest rooms, ideal for a business trip or family breaks in in Dubai, as well as international and regional restaurants, fully licensed bars and an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Hotel Dubai
- Deira City Centre Novotel