“Where do I start?.”

Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre
Ranked #303 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at the Novotel Deira city centre 5 times over the past 2years. I'm sorry that it's taken me thus long to write something. I love it, from staff to breakfast to room and if course location. Rooms are very clean but my only proem is the carpet, my baby was crawling and her clothes were very dirty Wich made me wonder when was the last time they cleans teamed cleaned it. Staff are always always friendly, helpful, pleasant and with a smile. I will like to out all there names here but I don't have the right spelling but I will be there in November. Hotel is across the rd to a excellent mall, a 2min walk from the metro station and taxis drive past always. 10min drive from the airport it's an excellent location cause the last thing you want is to rush to airport in traffic.
Thank you for always making my stay a pleasant one. Hope to see you in November.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank susuAccra
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Dubai City Center.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank goulburnaustralia
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nice Hotel price / quality.
Near Airport - placed at DEIRA area - near Metro Station - at the mail center
Swimming pool is OK
Rooms are great - modern - clean with perfect bathroom containing all you need
( bath / seperate shower / toilet / ... )
Breakfast buffet is enough

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank COCO2326
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Reviewed August 29, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My partner and I stayed here on our way back to aus from Ireland. We were really disappointed from the time we walked through the door. We were ignored at check in counter, and one lady behind the desk even said I can't serve you as I have to catch my bus. Finally we were checked in which took 20 minutes. The room was spacious and clean. We ordered room service and both dishes were cold. There was no hotel information book in the room, we found it quiet hard to figure out which number to call for room service, laundry, check out time etc. we asked staff the next morning we asked about laundry service and no one could advise us of times or costs. Check out was much the same. This was a very disappointing stay as they had won an excellence award for 2012 through trip advisor.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank liknudse
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Dubai City Center. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed in Novotel Deira for a business trip. the thing that impressed me most by the end of the stay, was that the 5-6 business visitors i had during the stay were all really happy about the central location of the hotel and they all were happy that it was convenient for them to reach the hotel. THe hotel is located marvelously, just across the street from the huge Deira City Center mall and about 150 meters to the metro station- all smack bang in the middle of Dubai so you can reach anywhere in no time. I tried to use the metro to go to the airport just for experience (even though the taxi ride is very cheap as well) and found it was quite easy.

The rest is fairly standard, as is expected of typical 4 stars and of Novotel. Rooms and bathrooms are adequate though not huge. Restaurant is decent with a good breakfast though not a feast. Internet access in the room is expensive but is free in the lobby. There is a smallish pool and a good enough gym. The lobby area is quite big and good for short meetings. Yes, the beds are hard but i prefer them this way so was happy. Staff- no complaints.

Room Tip: 1. Find the "City Breaks" rate that includes Breakfast 2. Most Novotel rates are non-refu...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NG42
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The location & the hotel were very good. the staff was nice & the breakfast was very nice & a good variety. however the bed was so hard that on our return journey we cancelled our stopover even though we knew we would not get a refund on such short notice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
HotelsDirector, Manager at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Ibis.