Media Rotana
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$172
$123
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$136
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$171
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$384
$268
$228
$216
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
$218
$196
$272
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$1,468
$1,225
2,618 results
All reviewsterrace barnelsons barnice hotelbusiness triproom serviceemirates mallnice stayenjoyed my staymetro stationchannelswilsonstecomtaxigyminternetshishauae
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The place is great in general but the staff make the stay a winner. Sajjad is always of great assistance so if he helps you are in great hands. Sajjad also will look after your needs and is one of the reasons you will keep coming back. Location is good as not far from big malls at all and near Shaikh Zayed road. Looking forward to my next stay here in the near future as always.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Samer A,

Thank you for the glowing review.

I do agree with you that our team members set them apart from other 5 star hotels in Dubai. Thank you for the high praise on our staff. Sajjad is particularly heartened by your commendation.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff they remember you by name and with a smile. The rooms are clean and the food in all the restaurants is first class I have stayed there for 24 days a month for almost 2 years and I have never had a bad experience there

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bruce R,

Thank you for your inspiring review shared to our TripAdvisor readers. Reviews like yours are highly appreciated, and it inspires us to do even better at upholding our standards.

It is always a pleasure to read reviews from either our long term or regular guests that keep us coming back to our hotel for some various motivating reasons. I'm glad to know that we always make your stay a good one.

I look forward to welcoming you back once again to Media Rotana Hotel.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed with a friend at the hotel on Friday, they allowed us to check in at 11 early so we could get ready to go to brunch, and offered a late check out. They offered us internet breakfast canopes and drinks for a little extra, the breakfast was wonderful, with great food and service. Reception were very helpful and I cant fault any staff, all really friendly and helped us straight away with luggage, check in, valet parking etc. Great location for marina, the palm and jameirah. Hotel was very clean with all amenities available, room had a great view of the city, but was quiet for a great sleep, comfortable beds, air con, safe etc. The terrace bar is fab! Really nice views and relaxing atmosphere. I have stayed at quite a few hotels in DUbai and so far this is definitely the best, I will be staying again next time. Suitable for anyone, couples, families, friends, business and pleasure! Definitely worth the great price.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Hetha19,

We are happy to note that you appreciated the cleanliness of and the amenities in your room and that you found our prices reasonable. Thank you too for the high praise towards our team members and for sharing your wonderful experience to all our TripAdvisor readers.

I will definitely share your sentiments to my team who will be definitely delighted your feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Media Rotana Hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed in media Rotana appertment and life there was fantastic ,,the housekeeping team was so nice and the room was always clean,,
the only issue was the security system ..its realy pethetic
something must be done...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review. We are pleased to read your compliments with regards to the service rendered by our Housekeeping tem. We will definitely share your kind comments with them to inspire them to do even better at upholding our standards.

As we truly value your feedback, we would appreciate if you could kindly clarify your concerns with regards to our security system. You may email me at: media.dubai@rotana.com

We look forward for your next visit at Media Rotana Hotel.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed at the Media Rotana because the price was right and it was near the concert venue (Dubai Media City Amphitheater). As with all my Rotana experiences, the hotel staff was very friendly. The room service meal I ordered for dinner came promplty and was still very warm. I would stay here again (this was my second stay).

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We are glad to learn that on your second visit to Media Rotana, you found it just as good as your first time. Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel, Room Service and staff.

I'm glad to know that you had wonderful stay with us.

Looking forward to your next visit.