“Clean, comfortable, good service”
Review of Media Rotana

Media Rotana
Ranked #142 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Clean, comfortable, good service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed at the Media Rotana for 2 nights on business and found the rooms to be very comfortable and quiet. The service was very attentive throughout the hotel, and the breakfast buffet was massive, catering to every culture too, so you could have dim sum dumplings if you wished, or a more western style breakfast.
One small drawback is there is nothing nearby in terms of shopping or sites so you'll need to take a cab or drive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel and for posting your comments on the TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I am pleased to know that you love our breakfast buffet.

Thank you very much and I look forward to welcoming you again in the coming days.

Rabih Melhem

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Izmir, Turkey
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent value for money, friendly staff, flexible service, good location, spacy rooms. Highly recommended either you're travelling for leisure or business. Good restaurants and a great british pub inside.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel.

It is our goal to maintain the highest standards of service to all our guests, and we are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the facilities of our hotel.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you once again and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The exercise room is adequate except that they insist on maintaining a loud level of music. That might be OK if you like their music.

9 out of 10 people I see in hotel exercise rooms wear headphones to listen to music that meets their individual tastes. I have noise cancelling headphones and the loud noise still comes through. I have asked them to turn it down or preferably off completely. sometimes they do, but then a few minutes someone turns it up excessively loud again.

There is a gym nearby. If exercise is important to you, stay at a less costly hotel and spend the money saved at a real gym.

Room Tip: Higher is better because of noise from the lounge and the street.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences following your stay with us at Media Rotana Hotel.

We have noted your constructive feedback with regards to the facilities we are offering in Bodylines, our Health and Fitness Club. We are grateful for your feedback as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve services and facilities we are offering.

In closing, may I thank you once again for your support and the time taken to write. We will always welcome the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Nigeria
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed in Media Rotana with my wife and eight month old son.
This is easily the most service-oriented hotel I have every stayed in. From the front door to the breakfast restaurant: the staff have consistently exceeded my expectations and that of my wife. The room had a queen sized bed and it was spacious. Little, but important things like Ironing board, bath tub were there. They provided room slippers for my wife and I. The staff cleaning the room ask us constantly whether there's anything they could get us. They noticed we had a kid, hence they put extra towels in the bathroom. They even put a small flower on the bed and a note that says they care about us. The service at breakfast was considerate and delivered with a genuine looking smile and concern. I can go on & on. All these within the five nights we stayed and for a very competitive room rate!

Room Tip: I followed the tips that a high up room (16th floor) with a room facing a major road is better, and...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel and the time taken to share your experience on the TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us. Customer satisfaction is amongst our highest priorities here at Media Rotana Hotel and I was glad to learn we were able to meet with your expectations. It is always motivating and rewarding for our Team Members to receive such positive feedback.

In closing, way we thank you once again for your support and the time taken to write. We will always welcome the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Nice hotel, comfortable room, good-sized conference space, great selection of food. Even with a room close to the elevator, the room was quiet. However, the room was on the one side of the hotel abutting a neighboring building, so it was not possible to have the curtains open at any time and the room was quite dark. The hotel is bit far from things. The Italian restaurant is expensive. All in all, I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the 3 sides without the neighboring building - it is very close, so there i...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel and the time taken to share your comments on the TripAdvisor.

We are grateful for your feedback as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve services and facilities we are offering. I am glad to know that you will stay once again at Media Rotana in your coming trips. My team and I are honoured to welcome you again.

Tehran, Iran
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had a pleasant stay in Media Rotana and i would like to recommend it to you and enjoy from all the services. I enjoyed a lot the food and restaurants which was something unbelievable. please go to this hotel and see the differences and other services which are not comparable with other hotels around.

1 Thank davood130
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind and generous comments. I look forward to welcoming you again to Media Rotana Hotel in the near future.

Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have very nice Experiance while i stayed in Media Rotana , from the main door till i entered to my room it was amazing welcoming by the staff with a big smile nice condition of the room very fast service i dont even expected ,, asking me all the time if i need anything or any assistance ,
the food in the outlet very nice and tasty food ... i really enjoyed my stay in nice five star hotel and very quite even if it is fully booked rooms .. i wish i will stay for next time once i visit Dubai very soon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends