“A cozy place for after-hours relaxation”
Review of Media Rotana

Media Rotana
Ranked #144 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Beirut, Lebanon
“A cozy place for after-hours relaxation”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed for one week end of March. The place is very professional during the day, becomes very relaxing in the evenings and weekends. It is also close to many nice places to go out in the evening. Service wise, beautiful specially the bell boys where they walk around the corner to bring a taxi for you. Swimming pool is too small though and located in between the 2 towers so you need to go down early to reserve a good spot if you are planning to stay over for the weekend. All in all, Media Rotana is a great choice to stay in Dubai

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback following your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel.

I am glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Comments and feedback such as yours is highly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Media Rotana in the very near future.

Rabih Melhem

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Came in the middle of the night with my husband and daughter to check in. Front Desk was accommodating and efficient. Every thing was made easy and smooth at arrival and even at check out. Late check out was given due to our late arrival without incurring any additional charges. In room dining staffs were helpful when the food delivered were sent back to be delivered at a later time because my husband had to rush home. When my husband returned the food that was delivered was freshly made with his favourite latte complimentary! Speechless!

• Stayed March 2013
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel which I was delighted to read. It was a great pleasure indeed to have you as our guest.

I will personally pass on your comments to our entire team who will be delighted at your gesture and grateful for your generous comments.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write, and I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel some time in the near future.

Amsterdam
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and unfortunately needed to work while I was there. This might sound ok normally, but the internet package was about 25 Euro per day, which was outrageous.

Apart from this surprise the hotel is nice, the location is pretty good, the pool area isn't the best though as there is not 'that' much room. The gym is nice though and quite big.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Media Rotana Hotel during your recent stay in Dubai. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

I was pleased to learn that on the overall you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We however noted your comment with regards to the internet charges.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Bucks
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Arrived really late, 2.30 in the morning but the place was buzzing. Had an upgraded room which was a bonus. Very well appointed. Breakfast choice was amazing. Not too far from Jebel Ali, Dxb and the mall. I will return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel.

I was pleased to learn that on the overall you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Customer satisfaction is amongst our highest priorities here at Media Rotana Hotel and I was glad to read we were able to meet with your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Media Rotana Hotel.

Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Hi,
I am frequent visitor of this wounderfull lovely Hotel.
Starting from the nice welcoming infront of the Door ,,,, till i say see you next time ,, the whole staff are very friendly , tide helpfull and at the service any time.

Breakfast 100% , Rooms 100% , all other facilities 100%

I like it and i will come again and again

N.Bunny

Room Tip: Really all of them,,,,,, are excellent
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Bunny,

Thank you for your feedback posted on the TripAdvisor.

I am glad that we have met your expectations, and thank you for your kind and generous comments.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back as always.

Wishaw, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stayed here for a week for work unfortunately had to commute to Abu Dhabi which was just over an hours journey each way. Room was beautiful and well equipped. Restaurant and breakfast buffet were also excellent.

Food and drink a tad on the expensive side, however the prices are competitive for those in the nearby area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent at Media Rotana Hotel.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your positive feedback on the TripAdvisor.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was a really comfortable stay. I can't comment on value for money as the place was booked for me, but the service was excellent and staff extremely polite and friendly. The room was completely clean, comfortable, and new, and service was excellent - room cleaned in a flash, and all details in place. Free high speed excellent was better than my connection at home, and worked everywhere.

The breakfast is fantastic with a lot of Arabic, western, and healthy choices, and a fresh omelette and pancake station.

I had two problems that they resolved very pleasantly. As my overnight flight got in well before my room was ready, and I needed to go straight into meetings, they let me shower in the health club and even ironed my dress for me free of charge, so that I was fresh for my appointments. And when I checked out I had a couple of hours to kill but was feeling faint; they kindly allowed me to go back to my room and sleep an hour or so before travelling. I know that both of these things were well beyond their obligations so I was very impressed.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room if possible as they have two windows and I think are large in comparison to th...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments on the TripAdvisor following your stay at Media Rotana Hotel.

I was very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that we have met your expectations. I will share your comments to my team who, I am sure, will be delighted of your pleasant words.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Media Rotana Hotel.