Media Rotana
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
$272
Hotels.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
$357
$294
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Agoda.com
$240
$191
$1,338
$1,225
2,615 results
All reviewsterrace barnelsons barnice hotelbusiness triproom serviceemirates mallnice stayenjoyed my staymetro stationchannelswilsonstecomtaxigyminternetshishauae
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I spent the night at the Media Rotana, arriving at 9:30 pm after teaching a class in the Media and Communications master's program at the University of Wollongong in Dubai. No fuss at check-in, room was fine, everything worked including Wi-Fi which is often annoying in hotels. After a good night's sleep, I was out at 8 pm with my roller bag at the buffet breakfast. No one bugged me about taking the roller bag away. An excellent choice of food, selected two eggs over easy, and great coffee, strong but not killer.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel and the time taken to write your feedback on the Trip Advisor.

I am glad to know that we have met your expectations in terms of the services and facilities we have offered.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Media Rotana Hotel.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Just had a 4 day stay for business in this hotel. The rooms are clean, spacious and good. Breakfast is also good, although not exactly the biggest selection of food that I have seen for a five star hotel. Can't complain about this hotel, only the location is a drawback at least when considering when restaurants, bars etc. are located. But the marina is close :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Once again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back to Media Rotana Hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Answer is NO! :-)
The pool is a little small, however the quality, rooms, and most important the staff are definatly A1+ :-)
Without doubt, this is now my choice hotel of Dubai. I'm still here, and will definitely return here again next month.

Well done to ALL the staff who work here.. certainly a team for rival hotels to envy/learn from!

:-)

• Stayed: November 2012
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Media Rotana Hotel and the time taken to post your comments on the TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to read how much you have enjoyed your stay with the Hotel. Customer satisfaction is amongst our highest priorities here at Media Rotana Hotel and I was glad to learn we were able to meet with your expectations. It is always motivating and rewarding for our Team Members to receive such positive feedback.

Thank you once again for your support and the time taken to write. We will always welcome the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

i love it

very clean and very happy in stay with rotana

i well stay other time with media rotana

just i didn't like afar away to city center

Room Tip: any rooms is good
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Media Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at Media Rotana Hotel and the time taken to write your comments on the TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that we have met your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this reasonably priced hotel of one night, i found the room a little dated but comfortable and the breakfast very good. The location for my business needs in Media city was great.
If you can get a decent price for a room , then take it, the pool and the surrounding areas wont give you too much to write home about, but it serves as a useful base in the area for meetings.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcoming you back again.