Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$164
$123
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
$136
$81
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$171
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$384
$268
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$1,468
$1,225
1,213 results
All reviewsemirates mallthai restaurantmetro stationq barrooftop barihg memberexecutive roomminute walkconvenient locationroom servicesheikh zayed roadbusiness tripbusiness hotelhotel is situatedearly checkburj khalifajumeirah beach
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed here at Holiday Inn with my wife for 2 days. Had a wonderful experience staying here. I was coming back home from my ship and wanted to stay in Dubai for holidaying. I got a room booked right away, on the spot for a good price.
Services offered were great and amenities were excellent. Would love to come stay here again and I suggest everybody going to Dubai to try this hotel. I bet you can not feel less than wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ssp_71
HolidayInnnAlBarsha, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha!

Thank you very much for the comments you have mentioned to our hotel though TripAdvisor!

The management and the entire team of Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha are very happy to know that you have been satisfied with our services.

Be rest assured that the same quality of excellent services will be extended to you on your next visit.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha!

Thank you.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

As I write tha review I'm waiting for my flight back from Dubai.
Had stayed for two nights here. I must say the staff is courteous and well trained to attend the guests. Must thank Tarak Bhatt the night duty manager for welcoming us and providing all info when we walked in at 2 am . Giving us complimentary wifi was a nice little touch as well .
Rooms were maintained well. We had a good dinner at Gharana with live ghazal band. Was memorable. Thanks to Smriti of Gharana for being attentive and helping us with various requests.
I give 5 stars for the customer service .
Coming to the cons: though we were at the 2nd floor the non smoking zone , during the first night towards the door side there was strong cigarette smell not sure where it came from but was very uncomfortable for me suggest the staff take care of putting smoker guests only in the smoking zone and make it a policy to ban any form of smoking in rooms or lobby in non smoking zone.
Second the shower head needs to be changed to make bath more comfortable . Also to get into the bath tubs becomes difficult for elderly people and people who have joint issues.
Pls make it more user friendly.
Third , huge disappointment with break fast buffet , I couldnt find much choices/varieties with cuisines unlike what I had in holiday inn Thailand.
Apart from these rest were fine and would like to come back again .

Room Tip: Rooms on top would give better view of Burj al arab
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rajinitp

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha!

Thank you for your kind comments on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our services and facilities, certainly we shall do our level best to improve on those areas which require it.

We have passed on your praise to Tarak and Smriti, they were very happy for the recognition.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed for 4 nights with my wife for our recent trip to Dubai. I used reward nights and chose this hotel over other IHG in Dubai due to the reviews. I was not disappointed. The hotel is about 20 minutes in a taxi from the airport and costs about 70 dirhams (£15), very cheap. Taxi's are in Dubai. Great lobby and impressive staff. Parsha helped us with our bags to the room and was very polite and informative, a great welcome. My status as a Plat Royal ambassador was instantly recognised and commented on, free upgrade and the usual benefits soon followed. We had an exec room with a massive bed. not much of a view though but very clean and spacious. The hotel has a great bar on the rooftop with pool and extensive views. The staff were all very helpful and a credit to the hotel chain and to the manager. not over bearing but genuinely interested, polite and well mannered. A couple of nice restaurants are on the ground floor with also a sports bar. Be aware it does get a bit smoky in there and there are perhaps more 'ladies of the night' than guests. That was the only disappointing bit about the hotel. Nonetheless, a very well priced and located hotel. The Mall of the Emirates is literally 5 minutes walk away. Also, the metro is very close by, perhaps a 4 minute walk away! I would just get taxi's though as there cheap and easy. The walk from the Dubai mall metro station to the Dubai mall is about 15 minutes! Aquaventure is about 10 mins away by taxi and a trip to the souk madinat is also a must

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scopie100
HolidayInnnAlBarsha, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha. Informative feedback such as yours inspires us to consistently provide our guests with the superior level of service they have come to expect from the Holiday Inn brand.

Your generous praise to our accommodation, facilities and location are very gratefully received and they are really helpful to all TripAdvisor readers.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

We look forward to once again make your stay with us an exceptional one!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Satisfying for a short business trip. Very close to all major business districts. I walked to the Mall of Emirates in 5 minutes. My standard room was comfortable and capacious. There is no good view from the rooms or form the terrace. I visited the terrace but nothing special about the terrace. Reasonable choice, if you will only sleep and have a breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ISIL G

Dear Ms. Isil,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha!

Thank youfor your comments on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your recent business trip with us.

Certainly, we will look into the areas which we need to improve on.

Thank you.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here with my family in last week of December. The hotel offers an excellent option to stay in Dubai. It is walking distance from Mall of Emirates so one could just stroll and go to the famous mall. Room service is prompt and good. Checking in and check out was a breeze.
My three year daughter fell I'll during our stay but the night duty manager arranged for a taxi at 3.00 am at night and also guided us how to reach to a nearby hospital. After I came back they were genuinely concerned about her well being and offered us any support we needed. It makes a lot of difference when the staff is so supporting. They even gave us late check out since our flight was late.
Overall it was a satisfying experience staying there.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank drvivekgupta
HolidayInnnAlBarsha, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

To Our Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha!

We thank you for taking time out to convey your appreciation and commendation through TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your feedback!

Once again, we would like to thank you for your time and initiative taken. We at Holiday Inn truly believe that your continuous support will enable us to deliver services which are synonymous with Intercontinental Hotel Groups highly guarded reputation.

Thank you very much and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as one of our most valued guests!