“Fantastic steak”

Ranked #256 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Hunters Room & Grill offers an upscale, contemporary spin on the traditional grill house, with minimalist décor of leather seats and dark wood tables. Hardwood floors and an open kitchen complete this elegant, no-frills atmosphere where enticing aromas and succulent textures and flavors command center stage.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had the smallest steak on the menu but it was just enough. My husband ordered a larger one and said he wished he had ordered the same as me. We had mashed potato and vegetables. All was very lovely, well fantastic in fact! Great service as per usual it seemed in Dubai restaurants.

There are newer reviews for Hunters Room & Grill

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I have been to Hunters twice and both visits were exceptional. It is not somewhere that a vegetarian will have many choices - I think there is one choice on the menu in addition to a salad. But, if you enjoy a good steak then you will not be disappointed. On this visit I had the Wagu Ribeye and it was divine. I asked for Medium and it was spot on. The last visit I ordered the Tuna and asked for it to be seared on either side so "extremely rare" and it was also done to perfection. The Cesar Salad is artful in its presentation but a bit odd and you might be disappointed if you're not up for adventure in the salad department. But definitely try the Truffle fries as a side. I love Truffles and was curious how they would translate into a fry and it was really a wonderful compliment to the steak - and that's from someone who typically despises the steak/fry combo. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Staying at the Westin Mina Seyahi we choose to eat dinner at this restaurant.
Could only get a table at 9 pm as it was quite heavily booked and understandably so.
Had entree of scallops and crab - taste was very good although the scallops were quite large so they stole the taste a bit.
Mains were steak and can recommend these very much - veeeerrry good.
For dessert try the Magnum :-)
Service was great and very welcoming
All in all an enjoyable evening

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Steak were fantastic, and service was great. They were very attentive to everything around us and made sure we had a perfect evening

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Very good steak house. Efficient service. I had the 190 g usda fillet, and friend had the rib-eye, and as he reports the cut is more lean but still has great flavour. Good house wine so do not be afraid of not ordering a bottle, however it was not served at the right temperature. Side dishes all very good. Overall reasonably priced, comparing to other steak establishments in Dubai.