“Ribs and chicken”
Review of The Grand Grill

The Grand Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grand Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #593 of 9,562 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: African
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: South African Steak house
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Ribs and chicken”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went for ribs and chicken night on a Tuesday. The service was fantastic, the staff couldn't have done more. We got a huge plate each of ribs and chicken with chips. The food was very good and once we had finished we were offered more!!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank lissa w

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best steaks in Dubai with good service.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Best steaks in Dubai by far. Visited with my wife and father in law. The rib eye steaks were cooked to perfection and the chips were tasty too. We sat outside and enjoyed a lovely terrace atmosphere. The service is always good at the Grand Grill and this time was no exception.
The only complaint I have is that the beer I had is much more expensive here than in the Underground pub in the same hotel! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Dubai who likes their steaks! Perfect. Can't wait to visit again.

“Great Service”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I visited the Grand Grill Last night with some work colleagues. It's the first time I've been there, I have to say the service was brilliant, i think our waiters name was Pilate. Outstanding job mate! The restaurant ambiance both inside and out is also very good, perfect for adult groups, families or couples. There's a wide range of different steaks (If you're not sure what to choose Pilate will be happy to assist), the Certified Australian Angus is awesome! If you like cow, give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
Dubai
“Trusty station for carnivores”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've been a fan of The Grand Grill for years but last weekend was the first time I actually brought personal guests over, instead of being "one of the guys".

As usual the steaks were amazing and the service impeccable. Unlike other restaurants of this sort, you don't need connections to the management or the owner to be assured of good service, each time, every time. (We did but it wasn't even necessary)

We went there Valentines evening with friends and so we were expecting to wait a long time but it didn't even take 5 minutes for our group to be seated.

My only beef is probably the lighting on the terrace made it nearly impossible to read the menu and enjoy the food.

They serve up a mean brunch, with full package at 295 dhs (with alcohol) and another special night on Sundays.

1 Thank AmANomad
Sunderland, UK
“Best 21st EVER”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I visited the restaurant on 3rd February to celebrate my 21st birthday.

The food at the restaurant is the best in Dubai - made even better by the fun and professional staff.

The night was made extra special by staff with a birthday cake and singing - this was definetly a night to remember.

3 Thank Grace F