“Loved it here. ”

Ranked #71 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Arrive by abra and take your seat overlooking Madinat’s serene waterways – the perfect accompaniment to PaiThai’s gourmet cuisine. The lavishly decorated terrace and traditional culinary sensations culminate in a quintessential Thai experience, where it’s all too easy let your mind wander to the River of Kings. Pai Thai won Best South East Asian Restaurant for the fourth consecutive year.
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The only negative is that it is not cheap. Now we have that out if the way, I can say that this is one of my favourite restaurants in the world. The service is great, the location is picturesque but all of this is outshone by the food. It is amazing and varied in taste, meat/fish and heat so there is something for everyone including kids. We ate here twice in a ten day stay!!

Chheyang L, Manager at Pai Thai, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting review on Trip Adviosr following your visit to Pai Thai. Me along with my team is truely delighted to hear kind words and compliments about food and service we delivered.

There are newer reviews for Pai Thai

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had heard from a few people that this place does the best thai around the jumeriah area and they were certainly right!
The service in dubai is always great but the service at this restaurant was outstanding, from the lady welcoming us in to the gentleman taking our order and serving our food. We were very well looked after with suggestions on what we might order as we were vegetarians. That was very helpful! Food was delicious with great portion sizes. Will definitely be visiting pai thai in al qasar again!

Chheyang L, Manager at Pai Thai, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your Pai Thai experience on Trip Advisor. I passed on your compliments to my team and they were glad to hear that you had amazing dining experience with us.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I dined here and chose this restaurant based on a friend's recomendation.
We live in Dubai so it was only 20 minutes from home. Absolutely great! Perfect service. The abra (little boat) ride from Al Qasr hotel to the restaurant was so beautiful. There is plenty of seating indoor and outdoor (for the coller winter months) and the service was great.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting review on Trip Adviosr following your visit to Pai Thai. I am truely delighted to read your comments and compliments about food and service we delivered.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We explore many Thai restaurants in Dubai and Pai Thai is one of the best. All the food was excellent as well as the service.
Inside restaurant is ok but it's better to go when the climate allows to sit outside

Chheyang L, Manager at Pai Thai, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post review on Trip Adviosr following your visit to Pai Thai. I am truely delighted to hear kind words and compliments about food and service that we delivered. I shared your feedback with my team and they were glad to hear about it.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants in Dubai! The food is DELICIOUS and very fresh. Beautiful setting and good service. Always take any visitors to this restaurant and never disappoints. Would highly recommend! :)

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing feedback on Trip Advisor following your visit to Pai Thai. I have passed on your kind words and compliments to my team and they were glad to hear that you enjoyed dining experience with us.