“Romantic night out with my wife”
Review of Pai Thai

Pai Thai
Ranked #66 of 9,975 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Arrive by abra and take your seat overlooking Madinat’s serene waterways – the perfect accompaniment to PaiThai’s gourmet cuisine. The lavishly decorated terrace and traditional culinary sensations culminate in a quintessential Thai experience, where it’s all too easy let your mind wander to the River of Kings. Pai Thai won Best South East Asian Restaurant for the fourth consecutive year.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Its a bit of an adventure getting to the restaurant from the abra station at Madinat Jumeirah and its a very romantic start to the evening.

The restaurant itself is superb and we always have at least a couple of meals there during our holiday. The choice of food is great and they always give you the option of choosing how much chilli/heat you want on your food.

Very competitively priced also

One of our favourite restaurants in Dubai

Hossam B, Manager at Pai Thai, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

I was thrilled to read your comments. I passed on the message to the team and they were glad to hear that you were satisfied with the choices of food available on the menu.

Pai Thai Restaurant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,231)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We caught the abra (boat) from Al Qasr hotel to get to this hidden gem. One can also get the buggy. We were warmly greeted by staff, offered a hand towel to cool down and were ushered to our table.
The background music and dim lights added to the ambience of the restaurant, very nice.
The food was sensational, as good as it gets. I could not fault anything.
Staff were attentive and friendly. Great selection of drinks and cocktails.
The manager was also very friendly and helpful.
In cooler months, one can dine outside on balcony, beautiful setting

Dear Guest,

I was thrilled to read your comments. I passed on the message to the team and they were glad to hear that you enjoeyd your dining experience and I was more delighted to read that the friedliness and attentiveness of staff were up to your statisfaction.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Amazing food
Amazing atmosphere
Amazing Staff

Sitting in teh middel of an Arabian castle, som eo fht ebest thai food i have ever has outside of Thailand. Great service and the prices were very moderate

Well worth the experience and defiatley worth my recommendation

Dear Guest,

I was thrilled to read your comments. I passed on the message to the team and they were glad to hear that you enjoyed the food,atmosphere and the level of service you received by my staff.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Although this restaurant cost us a supplement it was very worthwhile. The food was great and the staff were attentive without being over bearing!

Dear Guest,

I was thrilled to read your comments. I passed on the message to the team and they were glad to hear that you enjoyed the quality of food and level of service you have received.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very good food in a lovely location, added attraction of dancer
Service excellent and food wonderful

Dear Guest,

I was thrilled to read your comments. I passed on the message to the team and they were glad to hear that you enjoyed the quality of food, level of service you have received and the live entertainment.