Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$418
$380
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$58
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
  • Beachfront
$545
Travelocity
$1,470
All reviewsdubai marinawaitrose supermarketwashing machinetwo bedroom apartmentgreat apartmentwell equipped kitchenjbr walkthird floorsheikh zayed roadbusiness tripmetro stationlong stayfew minutes walkhotel is locatedother hotelspublic beachupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Check in/out were good.
Room also ok.
The location is near the marina, and also the Marina mall nearby.
Poolside ok
Fitness ok regarding the cardio aspect
Breakfast good with fresh fruits, and good omelett made upon asking.
But a big downside, and this is the story:
Checked in late sunday, and were told breakfast wasnt included,which it should be because the room was booked with Sas Eurobonus points.
Was told to get decision monday morning. Same discussion on Monday. 2 times.
Same discussion Tuesday, still no word from the Front desk manager.
Wednesday still no word from Front Desk Manager, and know I thought it had gone too far, so I emailed Radisson Head Office in Dubai about the issue.
Then, in the afternoon I got an email saying that they were sorry for the mistake, and everything should be corrected.
On thursday we checked out.
I feel sorry for the reception staff,who were most helpful at everytime, but the ignorant Front Desk manager didnt even bother to get out and talk to me even though he was sitting in the back office.
But in all fairness, it did get solved in the end, and the reception staff were great.
But the manager aint impressive at customer handling

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank christian1977
mkeshreh, General Manager at Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service, it seems that we failed to deliver on a couple of occasions during your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have just returned with my friends from a week long stay in radisson marina, generally i liked hotel and ithink its well woth what i paid and also the rooms a clean and spacious and very well equipped. The location is very good, close to jbr for food and also marina for shisha, train station and marina mall are very close and have everything u need. The only problem is that difc dubai mall area is quite far and it takes a while before you reach there. Room service is extremely slow, i ve waited for at least 30 mins to getwater or coke. We had three room facing all side of the hotel, and the biggest problem is a noise which is constantly coming fro sh zaed road. I ve used earplugs to sleep on my 7 th floor room.

The only thing which was unusual is that i have recieved a call from hotel ( Anjel) one day before arrival to check which time i was coming, so i just check whether the room which i requested from mr mohammed a (!) month before arrival was there booked for me, which the person said that she has a note from mohammed in thesystem but there ia no such rooms available. I was shocked one day before arrival, so had to call longdistance to the hotel 4 times and talk to anjel who just said there is nothing she could do. I was so dissapointed.

Thanks to their very professional manager Murad all of my problems were resolved when I arrived, and I recieved what i requested. Being pretty loyal toradisson i would say that all my expectations were met and i would consider for my next stay. Especially if they will instal a noise reducing windows and find a better beach partner, as riva club offered by hotel is expensive and by far not worth or in other words ot better that public JBR beach

Room Tip: Upper floors and marina view only
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MukanKZ

Thank you for your comments, I will certainly look into your feedback to ensure that such experiences are not repeated. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at this hotel. We arrived on an early flight not expecting to be able to check in right away but we were able to store our luggage and use the pool and shower facilities on the third floor to freshen up before heading out to look around the beach and marina. We did end up getting our room earlier than the stated check in time and were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment. The apartment was great, very spacious and modern with a hugh bathroom off the main bedroom and another decent bathroom on the second room. The lounge area is huge and there are flat screen TV's in every room. The balcony was nice although we were facing a building that was being constructed, just bad luck there! I was worried that the room might be noisy as the hotel is close to the highway and there is lots of building work around, but it was very quiet and we had a great sleep.
We didn't eat at the restaurant so can't comment on that, but the staff in the reception area were fantastic and so helpful with any query.
The location of the hotel is good for access to the Marina and beach, its a short walk down to the Beach Walk. Taxi's are very cheap to get around so we used these to get to attractions that were further away.
All in all we enjoyed our stay at the hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the Marina area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for you kind comments, I hope to welcome you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stopped over in Dubai for 3 nights on my way to India. I went with my family and we stayed at the Radisson Blu Residences. We were given a 2 Bedroom apartment with city views on the top floor. The hotel was definitely in top notch condition. One thing you will notice is you won't find many hotels that are under a 4 star ratings in Dubai. Dubai is all about excellent service and the Radisson Blu definitely offered it. Our apartment was easily 1200 sq ft, this was a huge plus because with a family of four going on an extended trip to India we had a lot of bags. So the additional room that the hotel offered helped out a lot. One of the things we didnt enjoy was the location of the Hotel. It was really hard to find out where to exactly live in Dubai. The Mariana area felt like one of the better posh areas that we would enjoy. We definately enjoyed the hotel but the location wasn't the best. Majority of the attractions and things to do were closer to downtown. Also the train system was to help get around but Dubai is a big city that is spread out. The hotel is 'close' to the train. Approximately 3/4 of mile walk to the nearest station.

The positives:
-Large 2 bedroom apartment - around 1200 sq ft. - Was very comfortable and roomy.
-Great city view from balcony
-Exceptionally Clean and Quiet
-Excellent Service - Most requests were taken care of quickly

The negatives:
-The location was a real damper on the trip, made it difficult to get around, Taxis can get expensive.
-Not really close to the train

If this is your first visit to Dubai I can't recommend staying here. But if this isn't or you have no interest of seeing the major attractions in Dubai then I highly recommend this Hotel. The hotel offers everything you'd expect from a top hotel. Oh by the way there is also a pool which we didnt get a chance to take advantage of!

*note there is a new building being built right next to the hotel, based on the construction in Dec 2012 it didnt appear it would obsure any views of the city.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
mkeshreh, General Manager at Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.
On your next visit you should try the Marina Mall and Walk, JBR with many Restaurants and coffee shops both of which are within 5 minutes walk. Try The Marina Metro station it maybe a little closer as is within a 7 minute walk.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3+ weeks when we first moved to Dubai. We stayed in a studio like room with a small kitchen and dinning table.
The hotel is in a good location to explore the Marina, Marina Mall and Beach Walk. For our purpose the hotel was just what we had in mind, but if I were coming to Dubai for a resort like vacation/ experience I might not suggest this hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel is on the main Highway, perhaps request a room not over looking it.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind feedback. I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon to experience the hotel as a vacation destination. Our new Beach Club access is an amazing new additional and provides our guests a great opportunity to take advantage of the beaches of Dubai.