Arjaan by Rotana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsmedia cityplunge pooltram stopfully equipped kitchenpremium roomtwo bedroom apartmentdry hotelno alcoholwashing machinepalm islandlong staybusiness triproom servicehome away from homelocation is greathotel is locatedconstruction work
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a hotel room with a private swimming pool , in Arjaan hotel i booked a room with a plunge pool of ~ 5 meter length / 2 meters width and around 1 meter depth . It was nice experience . We booked premium one bed room apartment for 1700 Dhs

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Abdulla A
ArjaanbyRotana, General Manager at Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay here at Tripadvisor!

It is always a pleasure to hear back from our valued guests that they had an enjoyable time while staying with us.

Your compliments serve as an inspiration to all of us to continually strive to exceed our guests expectations.
I hope that this will be the first of your many more visits to us!

Best Regards,

Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai
P.O. Box 502828 Dubai Media City, U.A.E | Dir: 00 971 (0) 4 4360101 | T: 00 971 (0) 4 4360000 | F: 00 971 (0) 4 4360102 | mark.mccarthy@rotana.com | rotana.com

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I stay at the Arjaan Rotana on a work trip recently. It was a quick trip and I didn't have much time to explore the hotel beyond the lobby, my room and the restaurant for breakfast. Nevertheless, here's my go at a review.

We got upgraded to a larger room at check in. That's really nice but here's the kicker. I was upgraded from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom apartment - all that space for just me! Between my colleague and I we had 6 bedrooms between us!

Positives
1. Great for families or couple groups. I was put up in an enormous apartment with 3 bedrooms. There was a living room, a dining area, a kitchen with laundry facilities, 4 bathrooms and 4 TVs. Families with kids and groups of travelling couples will find this set up suitable.
2. Clean and comfortable. My room was suitably made up each day. Bathroom was very clean.
3. Reception is efficient and courteous.
4. Breakfast was good. It was a buffet of Arab and Western items, from Lebanese bread and humus to cold meats and donuts. A veritable spread. Perhaps a little pricey at AED99.
5. I got a room on level 21 and the view was excellent. I had a corner that faced the Palm and the city to the North-East. Great photos to take at sunrise.

Negatives
1. Our upgrade to a bigger room didn't quite have the desired effect. I was a little disturbed by the many rooms and huge space. Set like an apartment, there are hallways and corners. So it sort of freaked me out a little being there alone.
2. The hotel building and entrance is a little hard to get to. The location and hotel is easy to spot, with the unique minaret atop the hotel. Blame it on the one-way roads and ongoing construction around, we missed a turn and ended up spending another 20 mins trying to get back on track to the hotel.
3. Pillows were too soft for my liking. Good thing there were 4 on my bed.
4. There didn't seem to additional power sockets around in the room I chose. I had to unplug my bedside lamp to charge my mobile. I suppose there are sockets all around the rest of the apartment.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gurms
ArjaanbyRotana, General Manager at Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear valued guest,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to learn that you were impressed with our rooms, the service offered by our Reception and the quality of our breakfast buffet. Rest assured that these compliments have been cascaded to the whole team who always aspire to give you the best possible products and service.

I have noted all your comments and suggestions for our improvement, these have been communicated to the concerned department heads who will in turn take the necessary actions to ensure that we rectify the challenges that hinder us from providing the utmost satisfaction to our valued guests.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for recommeding us to other travellers. I hope that this will be a series of your many more visits to us.

Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed with couple of friends in a two bedroom suite. I was quite impressed with the hotel.
Rooms are clean and good size too. Huge kitchen and the living room area. Staff are friendly.
We were on 20th floor with an amazing view. The hotel is adjacent to a shopping mall. There is also a taxi stand which makes travelling around quite easy. This was a breath of fresh air. I would surely stay at this hotel on my next trip.

Room Tip: Try for higher floors to enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
ArjaanbyRotana, General Manager at Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Thank you for posting this review on Trip Advisor and we are very pleased to receive such nice comments. We look forward to having you stay with us again on a future trip to Dubai and we assure you of another pleasant experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We had family staying in Dubai, so we wanted a hotel nearby and managed to get a deal with this hotel. From start to finish, we were not disappointed - The hotel was easy to find, easy to check in, and had amazing views from the room. We booked a two bedroom apartment, which came with 3 balconies. In the morning, there was a wide range of foods available which kept the whole family happy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ADDod
ArjaanbyRotana, General Manager at Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you for the review on Trip Advisor and your very positive comments will be shared internally.

It was pleasing to read that you received your room so promptly and particularly that you have enjoyed your stay as well as the amazing view from your room and the great variety of foods offered in our restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Arjaan Dubai Media City.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

stayed 2 nights at al ghurair arjaan by rotana and it was amazing. the staff is friendly and the buffet breakfast 5 star. apartments are spacious and well furnished, and the bedroom is simply wow..despite the location, this is a must stay when visiting Dubai or when you just need to relax

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple