“It was trip of our life time and the stay @ Arjaan was golden seal.”
Review of Arjaan by Rotana

Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #176 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed in Arjaan between 23Sep2013 to 28Sep2013, starting from the welcome smile from Shaheen and Rajendra (at the reception) the stay turned out to be wonderful. A simple request from my side, won us a Single Bedroom apartment with a private pool. The apartment was 3 inches away from the Haven.

Every corner was clean, It was a full fledged with induction cooking slab. Kitchen was spacious. A washing and dryer machine to use. Drawing room was with balcony which was designed and decorated well and functioning. 40" TV will not forget to entertain you when you switch on. The bedroom was a classic with amazing view. The room had another 32" TV to enhance the pleasures. The bathroom was clean, clear, functioning and beautiful with a bath tub and separate shower area.

Thought we did not use the dining area much, it was a simple and functioning place over looking the private pool.

The best part of this stay was the private pool, which was temperature controlled. All the five day my daughter did not miss an opportunity to take a dip in that. Swimming in that was her prime agenda every day. Given a chance she would have slept next to the pool itself I guess.

Breakfast that was available was wonderful with a huge spread.

Over all, when you visit Dubia if you want to stay close to downtown, palm and Marina 2 area this is the place I would suggest. Here 3P's (people, place and price) are good and value for money in every way.

Room Tip: Try asking for an upgrade or a room on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Prashanth1010
There are newer reviews for Arjaan by Rotana

Reviewed September 8, 2013

While in dubai in June on a much needed 10 day break, I had booked the park Hyatt and stayed for the 1st 6 days, and as lovely as it was, I found it just another soulless 5star hotel, with no interest in any thing other than the amount you were spending.
It was also very far out of things, I made the mistake on 1 day of taking a private taxi to the mall of the Emerites and was charged 300 dirham, more than 3 times what a city taxi costs.
I found door staff at this hotel wouldn't let that happen and sorted all taxis for me.

I decided to move to another hotel and looked threw different sites for a decent hotel deal and found it with this hotel. I stay In the grand Rotana when I'm in sharm in egypt and always liked it and found this great hotel had all I needed for the peace and quite I craved from I arrived on the 18th until I left on the 22nd of June, I've not 1 complaint.

On arrival I was upgraded to a lovely 2 bedroom corner apartment, loads of space and a great kitchen that made things much easier for me.
The staff were respectful and very helpful in all things and as single lady travelling alone this was very welcome.
The pool was small but adequate and never busy.
The hotel was spotless and although there was a lot of work going on outside the hotel it made no difference to the peace I felt in my room and at the pool.

I've been to dubai countless times and stayed only in 5star hotels, the royal meridian resort and spa, Grosvenor house, the park Hyatt, jumeriah beach, Hilton beach club, I could go on but fear I'm boring you, my point....lovely as these were, they were no better than this hotel and as such, this well be my go to hotel on any further trips to dubai.

It's a fantastic hotel and a fantastic price leaving you with much more money to spend in the gold & diamond park, lol.
I will most definitely be back and pray I have the same amazing experience that I had in June.

Thank you to all staff, from reception to door to cleaning staff and all those in between your a great team. Nichola

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Lokilacy
Reviewed September 7, 2013

There are major works outside the reception entrance to this hotel which causes great difficulty for taxis entering. The hotel has not erected any signage to help and it means the Cabs have to travel around one way system taken several minutes. The reception was totally unhelpful in trying to resolve a difficulty, even when I asked her to go to a supervisor. (simply the Rotana I was meant to be delivered to was 700 mts away) resolved it myself by opening my Tablet. With 60 mostly positive reviews I am normally pleased at the service I receive in hotels .
I am a loyalty card holde for Rotana group but I am afraid this one was a huge disappointment.
There are very many fine hotels in Dubsi, try the Le Meridien it has lovely pool and Beach.
Give this hotel a wide berth.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John J
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I simply live in this hotel part time (2 nights a week) for the past few months now and stayed there over 10 times previously as well so i know it inside out.

The hotel is located at the Media City which is not central in Dubai but any Taxi can take you anywhere for cheap, Dhs20-100 max!

The staff are great and helpful in most cases.

Breakfast is good, room service is not bad as well.

Beds Beds Beds! something is wrong with the mattresses as you can feel it hanging low either in the middle or the side and this is not just one room, but 3 different rooms has the same mattresses issue which i did report 3 times and nothing change.

I really hope the management is going to check this issue so everyone can enjoy their stay at this wonderful hotel.

I would recommend this hotel for families as its quite, business travelers, please note that this hotel do not have in-house laundry so quick turn around for dry cleaning is impossible as they are using a supplier for that service and many many many times they do not deliver on time!

all the best,

M.Ali

Room Tip: Always choose a high floor apartment, there is construction outside which continue throughout the da...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ArjaanbyRotana, General Manager at Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

We would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the hotels services.

With regard to the comfort of our beds, I am pleased to let you know that we have listened and we do have a replacement batch of beds ordered and planned for arrival next month.

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

With best regards,

Mark McCarthy

Reviewed September 1, 2013

A very comfortable place, the staff were the best in term of helping and hospitality and the price was really reasonable... I like everything indeed and I strongly recommend this place to any family who wants to stay at a hotel appartment where you find relaxation, friendly staff, good price, entertainment and a very good facilities

• Stayed: August 2013
ArjaanbyRotana, General Manager at Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

I would like to thank you for the positive review you have posted on trip advisor.

We assure you that no efforts will be spared from our side to continue providing our valued guest with comfortable, and enjoyable stay.

We hope to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Wael Ibrahim
Director of rooms

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This hotel has it all. The price is always very reasonable and quality of the rooms is excellent. The location is great and central, yet you always get the chance for peace and quiet here if you need it.
This is a serviced apartment hotel, which I love because I love having a kitchen area, and the extra space the apartment affords. In terms of value for money compared to other hotels in the area, this is the best, hands down.
I have stayed there about four times now, in a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments. The last time my husband and I stayed, we were upgraded to a two bed apartment with a plunge pool on the balcony on the 17th floor, which was just fantastic! The views were amazing across the sea, to the marina and beyond. Absolutely perfect. In fact, none of the rooms I have stayed in here has had less than two balconies with different aspects so there's always something new to look at. The pool area is also really nice. This is a dry hotel so travellers who like a tipple need to be aware they can't buy any alcohol in a bar or such like. But its near enough around at neighbouring hotels so really not a problem at all.
Staff are always pleasant and professional.Room service is also very good and quick. We normally bring our own food and drinks with us anyway if we are not planning to dine out anywhere else.
I really have nothing bad to say about this hotel at all. Love it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bearandkitten
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel before 2 times and this is my third time I like the rooms and bathrooms ,the balcony facing the the plalm, the staff were very helpful and the room service food also the have emarati food to order and this is the first time I see this in a hotel. the swimming pool nice also.

Room Tip: apartment with pool in the balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
ArjaanbyRotana, General Manager at Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for your review and I was delighted to read that once again, you had a great time during your stay here in Arjaan.

Rest assure that your comments will be passed on to all of the team and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

In behalf of the General Manager of Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai