TripAdvisor

Ranked #184 of 12,006 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Al Barsha 1
Description: Inspired by the fun and atmosphere of European ski resorts, Après is a sophisticated lounge, bar and restaurant that embodies Alpine ski-lodge chic. This bespoke outlet is specifically tailored to suit its stunning setting at the foot of Ski Dubai's indoor slopes within the hugely popular Mall of the Emirates.Après' is not just renowned for its deliciously addictive cocktails as Après' array of fresh, contemporary European cuisine never fails to impress. Its small but authentic selection of stone fired pizzas is ranked by many reviewers as the best in Dubai, and the traditional Swiss cheese fondue continues to be a perennial favourite.Après' amazing location and simply irresistible cocktails, coupled with its warm service and striking interior, makes for a truly unique and unforgettable experience in the Middle East.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hey to be honest i had a problem last time with a manager in apres and after o reMember all the guys who works there but i met ptith and all his team victor ramil raja and dependra, i knew that o had a bad experience with a girl who works rhere but i love that guys and from the beginning they were noce with me the best pub and the best team that i never met in my life love u guys and wish u all the best and I'll come back just coz of u !
Best of luck guys!

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (663)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food is good but not great. The service is bad, there was a strong smoking smell. The waitress was rude.

Review collected in partnership with The Entertainer
ELRManagement, Manager at Apres, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Renad_Almaghrabi,

Firstly thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Apres, without this insight we will not be able to improve on our guest's experience.

I am extremely disappointed that we were not able to meet or exceed your expectations to which I am investigating fully with the team. We strive to constantly improve through on-going training but clearly failed to achieve our aim on your visit.

I would like to attain some further details that you have referred to our food and service.

If you would be kind enough to provide more information by contacting me directly on prithiveeraj@elr.ae or 0501732255 then I would very much like to discuss this further.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Apres in the future to provide you with a more enjoyable experience.

Kind Regards,
Prith

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always my favorite place. Delicious food. Good ambiance. Chill atmosphere. Alcohol and non alcohol drinks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice experience for dine in.
Thanks Len for the good service.
İ will like to recommend to my fiends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food is excellent and ambience is nice. Staff (Len) are friendly...Good service and knowledge about the menu.