Tripadvisor
Dubai
Post
Inbox
Search

“Arghya the perfect waiter”
Review of Bussola

Bussola
Reserve a Table
Eat2Eat
Ranked #306 of 12,240 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Al Sufouh 2
Description: Award winning Bussola is 3 restaurants in 1 concept, offering a suitable venue for any occasion to a varied clientele. From signature dining experience in the lower restaurant to a more casual ambience in the upper deck pizzeria. From a pre-dinner drink in our Bussola Lounge watching the sunset, to our famous Aperitivo night on Saturdays. The restaurant selection is attracting all guests craving Italian cuisine. It offers traditional menu, that is a true interpretation of the Chef, a revived dream of Italian cuisine going outside the schemes to offer something different.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first night at the Westin hotel and this is going to be hard to beat,from starter to coffee the service and quality of food was perfect.Arghya was the main server but everyone we came in contact with made us feel welcome.Starter of mushroom risotto main of chicken supreme dessert of apple strudel all highlights .Arghya was always there to top up drinks and was extremely friendly and willing to help in any way.Wonderful evening and will be back.

2  Thank 26gilliana
MSeyahi, Manager at Bussola, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 26gilliana,

Thank you for giving us your feedback about your experience at Bussola Restaurant.

It was a pleasure having you dine with us at and I will let the team in on your thoughts.

It is especially great to see that our associates assisted you in making your dinner experience as it should be.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Bussola.

Restaurant Manager

Write a reviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bussola is a place we constantly come back to. As couples, with friends and even with family. The pizza is really great, views of the sea and the palm are top if the line. But what makes this place even better is it’s staff. Santosh, whom has served us at multiple occasions, is really caring and genuine. The reason I decided to write this review is due to a forgotten sweater at one of our previous visits to bussola. I was sure it was gone forever. I explained to Santosh that I forgot the sweater, and if a chance exists it might have been found. While me and my wife were eating our dinner. Santosh arrived with a bag, and my long lost sweater in it. Santosh and Angie will go beyond expectations to make you feel cared for. That’s a fact!

2  Thank Danny_131313
MSeyahi, Manager at Bussola, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Danny_131313,

Thank you for giving us your feedback about your visit in Bussola Pizzeria.

It is great to read that you enjoyed your dinner.

It is especially nice to hear that all our associates made you feel welcome and at ease, which is something that we always strive for.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Bussola's indoor and outdoor areas are very nice.
Food was good, yet Pasta portions were shockingly little.
We had cold cuts platter and burratta and both very excellent choices.
I advise they revise their pasta portions and prices, doesn't make any sense to cost around 100 derhams for such portions.

MSeyahi, Manager at Bussola, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 313ramyw,

Please rest assured that we take all our guest comments seriously and I have discussed your comment with our team in order to improve our general guest experience in the future.
I hope to welcome you back with us in the future.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

The place is really good - convenience of Westin Hotel valet parking, proximity to business hubs of Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City. Once you pass Westin hotel you feel like in garden from different place, immediately relaxed.
I have visited upper deck of Bussola - open air pizza place with real pizza oven and sea view*. Here I must make a comment. The sea breeze is there, but the sea view is overwhelmed by constructions growing in front of what used to be almost a wild beach in 2000, but become home of Palm Jumeirah and surrounding mega constructions. So it is sea view, but don't expect looking for ships on the sea horizon line - there is no horizon line, there are new artificial islands and buildings growing.
Pizza was excellent, service professional, time well spent, recommended place for quick break from busy Dubai. Especially if you spend time in good society.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank PolishTheBrain
MSeyahi, Manager at Bussola, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear PolishTheBrain

Thank you for giving us your feedback about your experience at Pizzeria.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Bussola.

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Overall a nice place. Relaxing Ambiance, Staff are friendly and the food was good. I have to say it is expensive and the portion of the dishes are average.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Samermlf
MSeyahi, Manager at Bussola, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Dear Samermlf,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your recent dinner with us.

I hope to welcome you back with us in the future.