“Terrible. Small & well overpriced.”
Review of Miss Lily's

Miss Lily's
Order Online
Ranked #2,677 of 11,791 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighborhood: Trade Centre 1
Description: Miss Lily’s opened their first international outpost inside Dubai’s Sheraton Grand Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road in 2016, bringing their highly celebrated Caribbean cuisine and sunny vibes to the Middle East for the first time.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Some of the best & biggest brunches in Dubai cost just abit more than this place.

The venue is extremely small and dark. The food is table service, so they bring it to you. The portions are tiny and you don't have a wide selection of food.
They bring out a pancake which you can get cheaper in iHop in JRB (It tastes dead average) which is meant to make you feel good then you pick a main which is very hit and miss. If you are unfortunate to end up at the place order the Jerk Chicken because that's actually not bad.

No shots allowed unless you kick up a fuss and if you like Dancehall hence why you booked the venue then I recommend just banging those tunes out on your spottily at home. The DJ cuts the tracks every 10 seconds so you can't even enjoy them properly.

This is a 150aed brunch. If you pay more you are getting robbed. Anyone who gives this place 5 stars must be getting paid to do so. Or they never been to any other brunches.

1  Thank Arian H
IanR3119, Guest Relations Manager at Miss Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Arian,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Miss Lily's brunch. I'm sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations. We'll take your critiques on-board and continue to try to improve and provide the best experience possible. I hope you have a great day and thanks again.

Write a reviewReviews (186)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Myself and my partner attended miss Lily’s last week whilst in Dubai. We ordered a starter each and a main course of Curry Goat Stew each. The stew was so peppery and hot we both could not even eat it despite my partner being very tolerant to spice. We also had two pitchers of alcohol, both overloaded with ice and at £50 a pitcher, totally overpriced. The entire meal came to nearly £300 gbp! A total waste of money. I wouldn’t ever eat here again however the party that takes place once the DJ comes on was so much fun so would definitely recommend coming to miss Lily’s for the evening party

MissDValiantis,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your Miss Lily's experience. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the food offering. Jamaican cuisine is not for everyone, however I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the party and will be back to party with us in the future. Safe travels and we'll see you next time you're in Dubai.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Let's just say, I'm planning on going every weekend to Miss Lily's!

I was raised in American schools my whole life and for me, Miss Lily's brought back memories of my childhood and teenage years! The vibe of this place is indescribable! It's like a huge house party. I love the fact that it's not that big, like other clubs/bars. I love the fact they only play RnB, Hip hop and dance music. I love the fact that it's so diverse in its customers. I love the fact that it's situated in the Sheraton SZR (in the center of Dubai).

I dined there twice, once with a girlfriend and the other time with my husband. Both times, it was AMAZING! Their food is impeccable! I am a MAJOR foodie and i love to eat, so their dishes really made my tastebuds burst in flavor. Every dish that we tried was so good. At 10pm, things get so good. The DJ starts playing the old RnB songs, the people go crazy dancing, it gets so packed that you really just don't want to leave because you'll miss out.

Just go. Dine there. Stay til 10pm. Dance your heart out. And thank me! :D

Date of visit: September 2019
IanR3119, Guest Relations Manager at Miss Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Razanbadri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We're very pleased to hear that we've hit all the majors points with you and you love our venue. We look forward to seeing you every weekend.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Miss Lily’s is great for the atmosphere.
Drinks and the DJ are on point.

Food not so much so. If you are from the Caribbean or have been raised on Caribbean food then you’ll be severely disappointed.

Stick to drinks and small bites and you’ll be ok.

DaddyHarris,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your Miss Lily's experience, We're happy to hear you enjoyed the drinks, music, and atmosphere. We're sorry the food didn't meet your expectations. We'll continue to do our best to make sure the offering we're putting forth is the best it can possibly be. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Miss Lily's never disapoints!
Drinks, food, and the service of Shan top notch!
And don't forget about the music if you are a Jamaican tunes lover ❤️

Date of visit: August 2019

FlorTika,

We happy to hear you consistently have positive experiences at Miss Lily's. We appreciate our repeat guests and thank you for sharing. See you again soon.