“Magnificent!!!”
Review of VH Dubai

VH Dubai
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dubai
VH Dubai
Ranked #58 of 296 Specialty Lodging in Dubai
Newcastle
“Magnificent!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2008

Stayed at the VH Dubai for the first time in April this year (2008) with my wife and two children.
The apartments are first class. Beach is beautiful, clean and private (only for those staying in the apartments - residents and guests) and is right on the apartment ground floor. You literally step out of the apartment block and are straight onto the beach.
VH Dubai include transfers from the airport to the outstanding apartments and the entance has 24 hour security. Taxis are cheap.
Met two of the people who run the place, Mike and Rebecca, and they are really friendly and helpful.
If you just want to do your own thing, chill out and have the freedom of a large modern apartment then this is the place to be.
Overall ideal accommodation and I would thoroughly recommend.

• Liked — The modern apartment, service and feeling secure
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Intertrav

Couples
Solo
Business
Dubai
Reviewed May 13, 2008

On the internet, I bumped my way through VH Dubai which means "Virtual Hotel" Dubai at the Palm Jumeirah. Note that they are a hotel-serviced apartments. I called them and booked for 2 nights of stay with them with a friend. When we got there, a nice British woman welcomed us and showed us the apartment.

At the apartment, I was amazed!! Fully-furnished with modern facilities. It looks so luxurious and stylish. All their apartments have 2-bedrooms, an office (for working people) with internet, 3 baths and a half, a kitchen, a lounge, a balcony, and both bedrooms have a 37" LCD TV's including the lounge area.

They also have maid services everyday. All of them are friendly and proffesional housekeepers. And on top of that, the next morning, I saw their private beach and it was absolutely magnificent! Private because only people who stays at the Palm can use the beach and everything on it. Im a kind of person who wants to relax and enjoy the sun without seeing outsiders ruining my day. They have 3 swimming pools with 3 kiddie pools. 2 restaurants (became 3 last month) and they have Gyms too. All these you can use for free. The British nice lady I found out was the managing partner of VH attended to all our needs and answered all questions about the safaris and tours that we wanted to try. We booked a few tours. :)

Our 2 nights stay became 6 nights. Staying in an apartment with the service of a hotel in a reasonable price!

Overall my stay there was one of the best experience I've had. I enjoyed the beach, got into the gym a few times and the service was all in all wonderful.

I would recommend it to anyone who visits Dubai. Try to check their website, www.vhdubai.com

photos from their website included

• Liked — Obviously the beach and the friendly service
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank voguementhe