Review Highlights
Marina Dhow Cruise

Although the views were fantastic the food was a let down. Everyone pounced on the food as soon as... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Reviewed October 28, 2018
lorrainegreen1970
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Great trip with a lovely guide from Yemen. He was just the right side of friendly and had a great deal of knowledge which made the 45 minute trip from our pick up more enjoyable. The sand dune ride was thrilling, the camel ride was fun and food was plentiful. I would definitely recommend this as s lovely afternoon/evening out.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Great trip and our driver Raj was brilliant !

Jeep safari was the best bit but then to a camp fair food and a belly dancing show , really enjoyable

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank barryexton
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Ehat an amazing night, four wheel drive through the deserts camel rides,sunset stop Henna tattoos 3 course dinner and end off with belly dancing. Cannot fault the night recommend

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Average cars used for pick up and drop off. Driver for the dune bashing ruined the experience for us - he rushed us and spoke so badly to us and was absolutely rude!
We missed the sunset in the desert, the food at the camp was terrible! This is a very shoddy operation.

Everyone recommended Arabian Adventures! I intended to book with them (Arabian Adventures) however ended us with these guys as the names are similar (v v misleading name). Please look at the website before booking.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank ChillG
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Reading the reviews of Dubai Desert Safari Tours I made a booking only to experience one of the worst tours I have booked. I made all the necessary arrangements via internet & they followed up very promptly up to accepting booking. The company also know as Arabian Safari Dubai but trading under the name of Dubai Desert Safari Company tried to at first over charge me as they had a special which was approx $11 less per person. I was informed via email that my pick up time was between 3-3.30pm which would give us enough time to get out to the Desert with 4x4 driving, sand boarding and to watch sun set. I did the same about 2 years ago but due to the operator who picked us up late from our hotel we missed the sun set photos as he kept driving even after we all asked to be able to take photos of the sun set. At 3pm I emailed the company letting them know i was ready to go in foyer. At 3.45pm I emailed the company with no response and again at 4pm requesting they respond to let us know what was happening. A response was forthcoming from company at 4.20pm telling us that the vehicle would be there in 5mins as the previous guests where very late in getting ready (Response was from Rizwan) At 5pm after waiting 2 hrs & being told that they where still going to pick us up we decided to give it a miss and both disappointed. I would not recommend this tour operator there was no apologie & being on holidays wanting to experience the desert safari now I will be leaving Dubai without the experience. The review I read said that they where " FANTASTIC - easy to communicated with and really listened to the experience I wanted to have" - sometimes it pays to read between the lines that the cheaper operators are not necessary better. PLEASE RECONSIDER USING DUBAI DESERT SAFARI TOURS OR ARABIAN SAFARI DUBAI

Date of experience: December 2016