“Very good breakfast”

Ranked #3,450 of 9,562 Restaurants in Dubai
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at Traders hotel in Ramadan and breakfast in the Junction was part of the deal. Very good choice of food,, all fresh.
There was a good choice of healthy options including wholemeal bread, peanut butter and other toppings, cereals, carrot juice, etc. There were also hot options I could have eaten like baked beans, freshly cooked eggs (and plenty of meat options and Asian food too).
I would have preferred some natural yogurt (as I don't eat yogurt with sugar added). Coffee was pretty good (I have had better).

• Visited July 2013

West Yorkshire, UK
“Ideal after a busy sightseeing day...”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Based in the Trader Hotel it was so convenient for dinner after a busy day sightseeing. I had a started of mixed vegetarian mezze and mixed grill as an entree. Too full for dessert! Paid about £35 for dinner for 2 with no wine.
Tables had chairs and low sofa style seating...great Arabic ambience.

Visited March 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Valentines dinner was so-so”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My wife and I celebrated Valentines day by booking buffet dinner at The Junction. The food was not terrible but I expected more from Traders Hotel.

I enjoyed the salads much more than the main courses. I was quite disappointed that the so-called live cooking station only featured shawarmas! The place was also packed with very loud in-house tourists which can sour the V-day mood of some people.

Price-wise, the buffet dinner was a good deal and I won't complain much. Could've been better though...

• Visited February 2012
La Ciotat, France
“huge choice”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

there was a great choice at the buffets

very attentive service

Visited November 2011
Lincoln
“Excellent choice of food”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

As the other reviewer said the breakfast choice is very comprehensive . It is buffet style.
We also had dinner here. We just wanted a small meal as we had been travelling all day. We chose the Thai green curry which was excellent and cost 45 Dirhams - £9 so reasonably priced as well.