1,653 results
All reviews green community mr suman costa coffee family room reception staff ibn battuta house keeping free shuttle service clean rooms swimming pool business trip shuttle bus room service short stay enjoyed my stay nice stay special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are very clean. The staff at reception and also room service, grooms, are very polite and helpful.
The lobby is quite comfortable.
Parking also available.
Special Mention to Krishnan of room service.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
muhammadDxb2019, Manager at Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 1traveller886,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at the Premier Inn Dubai Investment Park.

Hearty thanks to you for your great comments. It was indeed a treat to read such stupendous remarks, complementing the rooms, front desk,food & beverage offerings and particularly excellent service.

I sincerely appreciate your comments with regards to my team whom you felt were exceptionally good and helpful. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Thanks once again for taking your precious time to post this review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have a long-standing relationship with this hotel. Always stays here when I am in DIP. I would like to appreciate the support of front office staffs Eslam, Lasantha, Emma, Ken, and Aman who always pleasantly and proactive to help me to ensure my stay is satisfied. Rooms are good and there is shuttle service to those who need to roam around Dubai. Also, taxi is always available. During my visit of my family here they like this hotel very much and the people who manage it. Housekeeping staff is always caring on keeping room in proper order. I personally appreciate Mahesh and suman for their work and there is other 2 more who's name I don't remember. Overall I enjoy the stay here and highly recommend this hotel for family and solo travellers.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Akm1979,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park.

We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you have a very positive impression of the hotel, from the friendly staff and excellent guest service, comfortable rooms, complimentary shuttle service to shopping mall, metro & bus station, up to the comforts of the facilities and services available in the hotel.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, we look forward to your loyal and continued patronage.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Frequent visitor to the hotel nice clean staff housekeeping Rupa and Suman and Tuntun nice and friendly thank you for your Premier inn and nice service will come again and again for stay this hotels ₩₩₩₩₩₩

Dear Khalid Y,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to score a perfect 5. Your compliments are indeed a great encouragement for the entire team while we march ahead in our pursuit of excellence. I will ensure that these compliments are passed on to the team.

Thank you so much once again for your kind review and looking forward to your loyal and continued patronage.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s my so many time in premier inn Nice. Stay nice service housekeeping Rupa Suman tun tun they’re really nice staff and nice servers I will come again and again thanks for premier inn And keeps and mantand

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is very nice and allways clean. The rooms are large enough so that you will be able to spread your legs. No balconies but who would want to go outside anyway in Dubai.
The stuff are very competent, helpful, cheerful with an honest smile on their phaces.
The room cleaning crew is awesome. My interactions with Rupa, Suman and Tuntun. Have been the highlight of my days while staying here.

Dear John P,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor following your stay at the Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park.

We were pleased to read that you had a excellent time spent with us and impressed by the efficient and friendly service. Thank you for highlighting our team members’ excellent hospitality. Your compliments have been shared with the team. I am sure that they will be delighted as I am with your review.

Thank you once again for your kind review and looking forward to your loyal and continued patronage.