“Excellent property”

Ranked #143 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Excellent property”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed in this property in June and was very impressed with the facilites offered at the reasonable charges. I would recommend visitors to stay here. The hotel is an hour drive from the Dubai airport. The hotel provides free shuttle services to the main city and the malls.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank GARGR

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Just arrived back in the UK after spending just over 2 weeks here, the hotel is a typical Premier Inn back in the UK in terms of layout etc however the staff beat the UK guys hands down!! They are always saying hello from the reception guys down the the lifeguards and cleaners.

The rooms were cleaned everyday no matter what time, we went out at 6-7pm and when we got back the room had been cleaned which was really good.

There are a few things to take note of though, the distance of the hotel is far from the main city centre, a taxi to IBN Battuta station is approx 20mins and approx 30Dhms and from there the metro to say the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall is 30mins but that is under 5Dhms. You can go round the corner to the GC Market and that has loads there from food to stores which I would do as I found the restaurant there terrible along with the service but if you want a nice out of the way hotel then this is your place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Super-Dantendo
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My name is Mark and I am a British Citizen and have stay in the most expensive hotels all over the world ! I am currently based in Dubai and I have visited the Burj Al Arab and the Atlantis hotel and these hotels are classed as the best hotels in Dubai, but I strongly disagree, as I have stayed in the best and that is the Premier Inn hotel in Dubai Investment Parks. I can honestly say that you would be foolish not to book this hotel if you ever visit Dubai. The difference between this hotel and the Burj Al Arab and Atlantis hotels is you really do feel the warmth of family and for me my stay has been home away from home. When I first arrived in Dubai I arrived alone without my wife, I had left everything back in the UK for a job opportunity and to be honest at times it can feel quite lonely being in a new country with no family and friends but again for me that was never the case, I'm sure that you could find better facilities in other hotels but one thing you wouldn't find is staff like you get here, these people are fantastic, charismatic, kind, friendly, and for me I have gained a new family here, I can honestly say this hotel gives 5 star quality at 3 star prices and it is all down to the staff. I would like to mention a few people because if you do stay here which again I strongly recommend then you will want to meet them because these people are what make this hotel the best hotel in Dubai. Ok firstly we have HB ( Honey Boy ) he is a fantastic, genuine person who always has a smile on his face no matter what, he is so helpful and kind and he is someone who brings quality to the premier inn hotel. Then you have these 3 girls ( Riza and Sandar and Luisa ) and for me they bring family feel to the premier inn and they are always so kind love to chat and are the reason I would choose this hotel over any in Dubai, I can honestly say these girls are truly wonderful people who I will miss dearly when I leave they are now and forever will be considered as my family! Now this guy ( Linu ) he is my brother from another mother honestly he is such an intelligent fantastic individual, that if he ever needs me I will be there for him he has honestly become like a brother to me here and I will always be there for him, the premier inn hotel would not survive without this guy! And last but certainly not least ( Chaima ) well where do I start she is the face and the personality of the premier inn and she is a young, intelligent, charismatic girl with a bright future ahead of her and has been like a star to me here and I will be keeping in contact with her she really is destined for great things, I can honestly say that she puts the "premier" in premier inn hotel! I will leave my comments there but one thing I will say is that hotels are made from brick, sand, and cement but what makes a hotel great is the staff and this is the sole reason that the premier inn hotel in Dubai Investment Parks is the greatest hotel in Dubai.

• Stayed September 2013
5 Thank Mark0081
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I am a British Citizen and I have travelled to various parts of the world and stayed in many hotels, but this hotel beats any hotel I have ever stayed in and it's not because its a five star hotel but because the people here are 5 star. I first came to Dubai on my own for a job opportunity whilst my wife remained in the UK and I can honestly say I have never felt more welcome and looked after! And for me I have just gained a new family here! If you are looking for a holiday to bring your family here or coming here to look for work you would be foolish not to stay here it truly is a 5 star hotel with 3 star prices, now I will talk about the staff, honestly these people are my family and I will miss them dearly firstly you have HB ( Honey Boy ) this guy is fantastic he always has a smile on his face regardless of how bad his day was and loves a chat, he is so helpful and friendly ( Premier Inn do not lose this guy). Secondly you have (Riza and Sandar) these girls again are fantastic and cute you would never be able to walk pass them without smiling and they give you a reason to want to come back to the hotel honestly there were some nights I couldn't sleep as I was missing my wife too much but speaking to these girls helped me feel like I had family around me! Then there was (Linu) this guy is my brother from another mother he was great to be around and I will miss him a lot when I leave but again I will keep in contact with him and if he ever needs anything he can always knock on my door I can honestly say he was a pleasure to be around! Then you have ( chaima) she is a good enough reason to return to the hotel alone you wouldn't need any other reason to return she is absolutely fantastic her skills to make people feel welcome are second to none she is young and I believe she has a fantastic future ahead of her again was like a little sister here and believe me I will be visiting this hotel as often as possible ! But others to look out for are Sweety, Luisa, and ill be honest I can't remember all the names of the staff but as I said in the beginning you would be foolish to book any other hotel then this one! 5 star all the way!

Dunkeld, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The Con: A long way out of town, past Jebel Ali.
The Pros: Very friendly staff, very keen to be of service at reception. Explained everything. Assisted me in printing out my boarding card. Clean room. Quiet. Comfortable bed, pillows. Good internet. Excellent value for money, even for low season. If I was passing through Dubai again and didn't need to stay closer to town I'd certainly repeat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Good value for the money, a bit far away from everything, so a rental car is recommended. friendly and helpful staff. a small pool on the roof, clean and quiet rooms, but very hard beds. my third visit to this hotel, and will for sure return here

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2x3m
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Superb Hotel with excellent service...The main advantage of staying in this Hotel is their free shuttle service to the beaches, Malls...The rooms are very clean, the bed was more than comfortable and our room had a lovely view to the lovely houses of the Green Community. The shuttle bus drivers are very nice and friendly, most important quite punctual as well.I had been to this Hotel with my family...It is very safe for kids to roam around..I will higly recommend this hotel to my relatives and friends..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family