“The best hotel in Dubai ”

Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park Hotel
Ranked #145 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
“The best hotel in Dubai ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I am a British Citizen and I have travelled to various parts of the world and stayed in many hotels, but this hotel beats any hotel I have ever stayed in and it's not because its a five star hotel but because the people here are 5 star. I first came to Dubai on my own for a job opportunity whilst my wife remained in the UK and I can honestly say I have never felt more welcome and looked after! And for me I have just gained a new family here! If you are looking for a holiday to bring your family here or coming here to look for work you would be foolish not to stay here it truly is a 5 star hotel with 3 star prices, now I will talk about the staff, honestly these people are my family and I will miss them dearly firstly you have HB ( Honey Boy ) this guy is fantastic he always has a smile on his face regardless of how bad his day was and loves a chat, he is so helpful and friendly ( Premier Inn do not lose this guy). Secondly you have (Riza and Sandar) these girls again are fantastic and cute you would never be able to walk pass them without smiling and they give you a reason to want to come back to the hotel honestly there were some nights I couldn't sleep as I was missing my wife too much but speaking to these girls helped me feel like I had family around me! Then there was (Linu) this guy is my brother from another mother he was great to be around and I will miss him a lot when I leave but again I will keep in contact with him and if he ever needs anything he can always knock on my door I can honestly say he was a pleasure to be around! Then you have ( chaima) she is a good enough reason to return to the hotel alone you wouldn't need any other reason to return she is absolutely fantastic her skills to make people feel welcome are second to none she is young and I believe she has a fantastic future ahead of her again was like a little sister here and believe me I will be visiting this hotel as often as possible ! But others to look out for are Sweety, Luisa, and ill be honest I can't remember all the names of the staff but as I said in the beginning you would be foolish to book any other hotel then this one! 5 star all the way!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Dunkeld, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

The Con: A long way out of town, past Jebel Ali.
The Pros: Very friendly staff, very keen to be of service at reception. Explained everything. Assisted me in printing out my boarding card. Clean room. Quiet. Comfortable bed, pillows. Good internet. Excellent value for money, even for low season. If I was passing through Dubai again and didn't need to stay closer to town I'd certainly repeat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Good value for the money, a bit far away from everything, so a rental car is recommended. friendly and helpful staff. a small pool on the roof, clean and quiet rooms, but very hard beds. my third visit to this hotel, and will for sure return here

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2x3m
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Superb Hotel with excellent service...The main advantage of staying in this Hotel is their free shuttle service to the beaches, Malls...The rooms are very clean, the bed was more than comfortable and our room had a lovely view to the lovely houses of the Green Community. The shuttle bus drivers are very nice and friendly, most important quite punctual as well.I had been to this Hotel with my family...It is very safe for kids to roam around..I will higly recommend this hotel to my relatives and friends..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Ekta K
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

a good drive from the airport and a little difficult to find, apart from that this place is great , new hotel keep spotless, fast internet, roof pool open till 10pm with plenty of towels, water tea coffee replenished everyday in your room, booked on the premier inn website for 7 nights non refundable price got a great deal, good base as long as you hire a car and at 30p a litre the location is not a problem

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
7 Thank audir8uk
s
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed here during the Dubai rugby sevens tournament. The hotel is clean and basic but that is what you pay for overall was a good premier inn the pool and the Jacuzzi on the roof was good and was pleasantly surprised that a premier inn to have such facilities, the food in the bar area was basic and the food and wine were reasonably priced. the location of the hotel is quite a long way from central Dubai, and about 20 mins or so taxi to the Dubai sevens stadium. I would stay in a premier inn in Dubai again as its good value but at a different location as this is too far away from central Dubai.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank MissJG23
Cairo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed the month of July in Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park and it was a wonderful stay. The staff of this hotel is more than friendly, their professional and friendly attitude make you feel at home. They were more than helpful on several occasions, and some of them even went out of their way to make my birthday celebration one of the most memorable ever! The hotel is very clean, cozy and has everything we were looking for: swimming pool, gym, restaurant, cafe, internet access and even vending machines. The rooms are very clean, the bed was more than comfortable and our room had a lovely view to the lovely houses of the Green Community. The shuttle bus drivers are very nice and friendly, most important quite punctual as well. The timings of the shuttle bus to the nearby supermarket and Ibn Battouta Mall are alright, I only wish there were more trips during the day and one last trip at night from Ibn Battouta Mall...But this was not a problem, as there is an RTA bus stop right by the hotel, and the buses work from 6 am to 12am. In addition, there is a small mall that is walking distance from the hotel, it has a mini market, gym and restaurants...My husband and I would definitely go back again and would highly recommend it. I don't want to mention anyone by name, but really all of the staff are more than wonderful. Thank you all once more!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple