“Excellent Food”

Ranked #1,048 of 10,119 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Medzo's contemporary Italian cuisine is a feast for the senses. Savour rustic Italian dishes as you enjoy the superior service and beautiful 'trattoria' like interiors and terrace this restaurant has to offer. Al fresco dining on the beautiful terrace overlooking the Pyramids Rooftop Gardens.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Arrived as a "walk in" on a busy Saturday night. Nice table by the window. Prompt, attentive service. My Carpaccio starter was perfect--tasty fresh beef, fresh Rocket & Cheese--I'm a Carpaccio freak & this one was a 10+. Breads just so-so. My Chicken dish was juicy & perfectly roasted--served on an Artichoke puree--unusual & delicious. Sauteed Mushrooms on the plate were yummy. I like this place!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

As an Italian gourmet food lover, I never get surprised by Italian food abroad. On the contrary I get discourage to look for Italian food. But I have to say Medzo was a nice discovery. It's in Piramid, at the Wafi mall. I just discovered it by chance....the menu was delicious and the ingredients fresh.
It was not the usual kind of Italian food for foreigners where you have the usual plates we can all do back at home and better. It has a peculiar menu and really pleased with the quality and the choices. The food is excellent.
The place inside is classic, typical Tuscan style. Outside there is a lovely terrace where I had lunch. It reminded me of those hidden places in Rome or Umbria where we have lunch during summer. I felt I was in my own country. Prices are quite fair.
If you are in downtown Dubai is surely a good choice to pick.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Wafi Center is overwhelming, but this quiet, lovely Italian restaurant is a delight, Serving real Italian food including pepperoni, in a beautiful, light space. Service is attentive, food great. Nice wine list.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Well we keep coming back time after time even though we have had some not so good meals from time to time. I think that's down to the chef being changed . Anyway our last experience was very good as was the service. The starter was a beetroot goat cheese combination, unfortunately the goats cheese was a little light in flavor which if being a little stronger would have been a great combination.The star of the meal was the pan seared cod with a bean puree with roast garlic and truffle oil. Just wonderful. The meal was finished off with a house special of home made white chocolate Tiramisu.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a first rate Italian restaurant that could have been moved from anywhere in Italy. The menu shreiks quality and the food lives up to it.
The service is meticulous and the setting comfortable and charming.
The burrata is genuine imported, the real thing served on slivers of earthy tomato. The pasta is offered with your choice of sauces and is fresh. The pizzas are pretty upmarket too. The main courses are traditional mixed with a few local specialities and beautifully presented.The wine list is not huge but is ample and offers reasonable value given the quality of the restaurant. Definitely worth a repeat visit!