“Couldn't believe how large!”
Review of Emirates Towers

and up
Private Tour: Full Day Dubai City Excursion Including Dubai Museum
Ranked #33 of 415 things to do in Dubai
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Amazing shopping centre, the size is unbelievable! If you can (a) find a bargain and (b) find something you like I would be totally surprised,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I only wish they had a tunnel access to the nearest metro station. Also, I wish they do give more promotional discount to encourage people to visit more often.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I come to Emirates tower most of the time to dine at Noddle house and their peking duck is supper excellent ,the best one in Dubai

2  Thank balieka
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This has everything you want. Large comfortable rooms, great service, all shiny and spotless, great food and go on. I know most of the Dubai hotels are great and spotless, so I can not compare, as I always use this one but I really felt treated like a royal

1  Thank tjp1994
Reviewed August 26, 2012

It is very nice tower, but became very quiet after most of the shops there closed. I like to go to starbucks there because it is quiet. It is nice to sit and read.

1  Thank Materialistaaa