TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
6,527 results
All reviews the penthouse quattro passi spa pool pool party amazing hotel main pool special thanks amazing pool amazing service big thanks sea view housekeeping team pool staff kids club amazing experience building work special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel in a great location and nice pool with cordial, friendly and helpful staff, outstanding among them is Apeh Mark who professionally attended to me throughout my stay.
Great experience, I would recommend it to all visiting Dubai.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

five plam one of the best hotel in dubai and i love the pool bar and penthoues and front office team very nice and i have met the best one mahmoud hebhelp me alot during my stay i was in room 10612 was nice veiw and i wi ll ask all my freinds to come to five to enjoy and have fun

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at many hotels in Dubai, and I can easily tell now that Five Palm is definitely the best hotel in Dubai. Room and facilities (pool, beach, restaurants and clubs) at the hotel were incredible. I reserved a luxe sea view room with an amazing view. Service was great. All employees were very friendly and ready to help all the time for the guests. Hotel was fully booked, and there were many guests, but still hotel staff were running around to make our vacation great. Especially Ms. Öykü was amazing with her service. She was always friendly, kind and ready to help us during our stay. Thank you very much for everything Ms. Öykü and to your colleagues. I will definitely come to Five Palm again, and I will advice to all my friends who are planning a trip to Dubai.

Room tip: Luxe Sea View room was great.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely stay with my family at the private pool penthouse. It was a great experience and the secret was in the welcoming of the staff. I did feel that enthusiasm in the staff and trying to really make me happy with all the special request I have made. I would like send a special thanks to Eunice for her extraordinary service and welcome. A pleasant stay and I recommend others for a visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The five palm is an amazing place to stay at if you’re visiting Dubai. It has beautiful views amazing food and great staff. My favorite staff was a bellman by the name of Stephen. He was very helpful and attentive.

Trip type: Traveled with friends