2,760 results
All reviews rooftop bar business suite preferred room burj khalifa metro station zayed road financial center corner room top floor central location business trip an upgrade spacious rooms early check special thanks szr nandos
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay very frequently at Four Points, Sheikh Zayed Road and every time I stay here the experience is always amazing. The staff is very courteous, the rooms are clean and the breakfast is delicious (at least for someone like me who is vegetarian). I would like to specially thank Shane and his team (Vishnu and others) for making my mornings a pleasant ones, always taking care good care of your breakfast The hotel is value for your money and perfectly located on SZR near Dubai mall, Burj Khalifa and DIFC. I started staying at Four Points and have never thought of changing my hotel again!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
FourPointsCX, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Abhinav,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback and rating us 5 on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful.

We highly appreciate your kind words about our team, the services we provide and our breakfast spread.

Once again thank you so much for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, it has been an immense pleasure serving you and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Graciously Yours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel a lot on business and had this time to stay in the financial district and spotted this hotel - I booked it and hoped it would be like the other Dubai hotels I’ve stayed in before by the beach or palm.

What got me the most was how attentive and polite the staff were, the rooms were so well equipped and clean and if I’m honest it was much better than the usual standard of hotel I’ve stayed in there, ok it’s not near the beach but for business that’s not a problem as it’s ideally located and it’s rooftop pool was always empty so I had no complaints there either.

The food was lovely as was the range on offer, if you are looking for a hotel in the financial district reasonable priced look no further

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
FourPointsCX, Complex Marketing Executive at Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to providing us with your valuable feedback, we are pleased to learn that your experience with us was delightful.

We strive always to deliver our guests the highest levels of hospitality and it is very satisfying to know that this is being achieved. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,
Nakul Ankolikar

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my third stay in this hotel within the last 10 years.
The excellence of service and welcoming atmosphere are awesome.

I was surprised with birthday cake upon my arrival to my apartment from the guest relation officer in the hotel.
I would like to thank all of the staff for their effort to make our experience unforgettable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Salem A
FourPointsCX, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Salem,

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful.We highly appreciate your kind words about our team, the services we provide in the hotel.

Once again thank you so much for choosing Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, it has been an immense pleasure serving you and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the opportunity to stay at the Four Points Sheraton - Dubai location for a few nights. Upon checking in, to our surprise, the hostess upgraded us to a 2 BR, 2 1/2 bath luxury apartment. This unit was fully equipped and had a wrap around balcony. This had all of the comforts of home and even more. It was very spacious with a washer and dryer. We totally fell in love with this place and on top of all of that, the location is close to everything. You don't have to walk 5 minutes before you are surrounded by restaurants or even shopping places.

Room tip: Book early and take advantage of the many things to see and do while there.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Carl,

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Less than 10 mins walking distance to metro station, nice breakfast choices especially the fresh fruits. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Hotel taxi always available infront of the lobby, and they have shuttle services to dubai mall, mall of emirates, and outlet mall, you don't need to make reservation just standby at the lobby 5 min before the schedule.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Jacqline,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. It is always great to hear such positive reviews from our guests. At Four Points by Sheraton, we strive to deliver our guests the best in hospitality and your words are great testament to our efforts.

Look forward to serving you again soon.

Regards