I booked the hotel as a surprise trip last may for my husbands 40th birthday.
The staff are smiley, professional and polite. The hotel is contemporary and beautifully clean. As it was a special occasion we had a free upgarde and were given a corner room with floor to ceiling windows with the most amazing views of sheik zayed road and the burj kalife.
The hotel even delivered a huge birthday cake as a surprise on my husbands birthday.
Room and bed was wonderfully comfortable, be warned though the loo blocks easily though staff promptly deal with the problem.
Another strange one, the hairdryer will only work if the bedside lamps are switched on, its the same in every room.
The buffet breakfast isnt much to write about unfortunately. I settled for asking for a couple of fried eggs to be made up for me, egg on toast every day.
There is a nearby kfc, metro station, applebys and a supermarket behind the hotel and a bit further down, about a 5 min walk.
Easy to get to all major attractions from the hotel and there is also a complimentry shuttle bus too.
The rooftop and pool area is breathtaking, especially during the evening when its all lit up, the bar open and music playing. Get up there earlyish though otherwise you wont get a seat.
Dont bother with metros, taxi is usually cheaper as we found out on our last day!!!!! -even the lexus's.
I must advise anyone going to atlantis to go straight there and back in a cab, not only is it cheaper but it is also quicker. We got the atlantis's own metro down the palm. Big mistake, coming back at the end, your only option for a cab is a very very expensive looking car which we instantly dismissed so a very unhelpful woman directed us to follow the pathway, which led us to the side of the motorway!!! It was a very dangerous place to be stranded as there was no way of crossing, and the traffic driving at motorway speeds means its unsafe for a car to slow and stop for you. We ended up stranded for 30 mins with 2 other couples,........ Until one of the fancy cars we had dissmissed came down the path. We had no option but to haggle the price which was still twice what we had payed to get there. CONMEN!!!.
You must visit the atlantis icecream store where they create your flavour infront of you, its like a subway store but with icecream!! The seafire restaurant is very very nice as a special treat.
You must buy the entertainer dubai BOGOf coupon book online, it will save you a fortune at all waterparks and most restaurants from fastfood to contemporary places. It costs about £65 but you would pay £45 for waterpark entry alone. Ebay the remainder of the book when you get home as i did and made £35 back, hurrah!!!!!
All in all a wonderfull hotel and trip which has left us with very happy memories.
We will certainly stay here again. My friend took my recommendation and has booked the hotel himself for may.
Though the hotel is fine, ensure you dress respectfully at the malls, i had a modest vest top and shorts, i had no cleavage or major thigh on show but we still had a mall guard advise my husband that it was improper. Ooops
Well done to the staff at sheik zayed rd and thankyou for the fond memories!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is strategically located on the most prestigious stretch of Sheikh Zayed Road. We’re within easy reach from the World Trade Centre, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre, various corporate hubs and Business Bay. The world’s largest mall, Dubai Mall, the spectacular Dubai Fountain and the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa are a convenient 5 minute drive away. If you’re keen on exploring the city, the Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is where you want to be, with 2 metro stations within easy reach and Dubai International Airport just 15 minutes away. Whether you’re in town for business or leisure, you’re in for a great stay in each of our 384 modern, comfortable and spacious guest rooms, suites and apartments. After a long day of business or sightseeing, enjoy spectacular views from our floor-to-ceiling windows or relax in front of the flat screen TV, before getting a good night’s sleep in the Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. Plus, enjoy free extras like bottled water and wireless Internet access. Our business rooms offer extra space for the working professional on the go, plus complimentary access to the Z Lounge, where you can enjoy breakfast, happy hour and all-day snacks. The one, two and three bedroom apartments are ideal for families and extended stays. Start each day with a good breakfast at The Eatery, our all-day dining restaurant. After a hard day’s work or sight-seeing, relax at Charlie’s and enjoy steaks and a great selection of local, regional and imported craft beers from our Best Brews™ Program. If you’re in the mood for the exotic, try our authentic Moroccan Restaurant or indulge in hearty Italian buffet at Luigi's. If you’re looking to get active, the Four Points by Sheraton offers a well-equipped gym and one of the highest located pools in the area, on the rooftop. Level 43 Sky Lounge, also on the rooftop, was named Best Bar in the Middle East at the Middle East Hotel Awards. It offers an excellent venue to enjoy tasty treats, drinks and spectacular 360 degree views of Dubai’s skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai Hotel Dubai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
- Four Points Dubai
- Dubai Four Points
- Dubai Sheraton