It was a long weekend in Dubai, a lot of hotels were fully booked, and I had a last minute meeting at DIFC, and luckily there were still available rooms just before I arrived. The rooms are quite basic, with hardly any carpeting, and no bedroom slippers, which is probably the least the hotel can provide. My room came with breakfast, which was quite standard. Plus points - very conveniently located near Dubai Metro station, which I used to get across the main highway to get to DIFC. I arrived at night and the surrounding area was quite lively with restaurants, shops etc. The hotel staff was helpful, friendly and courteous. Too bad they charge for internet, although 4-hour free internet was available in public areas.
I was not sure if I had to stay another extra night if my meeting got extended, so decided to check out, but was unable to reserve my room. Indeed, I had to stay an extra night, so had to book another hotel nearby (which is in my next review).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is strategically located on the most prestigious stretch of Sheikh Zayed Road. We’re within easy reach from the World Trade Centre, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre, various corporate hubs and Business Bay. The world’s largest mall, Dubai Mall, the spectacular Dubai Fountain and the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa are a convenient 5 minute drive away. If you’re keen on exploring the city, the Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is where you want to be, with 2 metro stations within easy reach and Dubai International Airport just 15 minutes away. Whether you’re in town for business or leisure, you’re in for a great stay in each of our 384 modern, comfortable and spacious guest rooms, suites and apartments. After a long day of business or sightseeing, enjoy spectacular views from our floor-to-ceiling windows or relax in front of the flat screen TV, before getting a good night’s sleep in the Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. Plus, enjoy free extras like bottled water and wireless Internet access. Our business rooms offer extra space for the working professional on the go, plus complimentary access to the Z Lounge, where you can enjoy breakfast, happy hour and all-day snacks. The one, two and three bedroom apartments are ideal for families and extended stays. Start each day with a good breakfast at The Eatery, our all-day dining restaurant. After a hard day’s work or sight-seeing, relax at Charlie’s and enjoy steaks and a great selection of local, regional and imported craft beers from our Best Brews™ Program. If you’re in the mood for the exotic, try our authentic Moroccan Restaurant or indulge in hearty Italian buffet at Luigi's. If you’re looking to get active, the Four Points by Sheraton offers a well-equipped gym and one of the highest located pools in the area, on the rooftop. Level 43 Sky Lounge, also on the rooftop, was named Best Bar in the Middle East at the Middle East Hotel Awards. It offers an excellent venue to enjoy tasty treats, drinks and spectacular 360 degree views of Dubai’s skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai Hotel Dubai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
- Four Points Dubai
- Dubai Four Points
- Dubai Sheraton