We booked our thru Asiarooms and there was hiccups with our booking. The hotel we booked is located at Sheikh Zayed Road but upon check in at 9pm we were told that our reservation is for Four Points Downtown. We showed the unhelpful front desk officer our confirmation that the hotel is clearly stated but she highlighted that the email address is different. Are we supposed to know or note as they are from the same hotel management. Thus, reluctantly she make some calls to check thereafter insisted that our hotel is at downtown and for any issue about our booking to contact Asiarooms. Our view is that it should be between the hotel and Asiarooms to clear this mix up. Finally, they agree to honor the booking but the service we received from this lady is really unpleasant thru her use of words and expression. We receive better service from the porters and at breakfast compare to the Filipino lady receptionist.
As for the hotel, is nice with spacious room. Wifi is not available in the room but available in common area. Also, Some guests have difficulty using the wifi. Do seek help from the friendly staff at the breakfast room. If you do no know your password you may check with the reception.
Nice breakfast spread. Walking distance to some eateries. Turn to the left and you will find Tony Romas, KFC and Nandos. The hotel has some eateries too. We wanted to dine at Charlie but we gave it amiss as is a drinking place which is a little too noisy for us. A cab ride to The Dubai Mall costs approx. 12 to 20 AED as it depends on traffic conditions as well as the driver. We have 2 encounters which they took a longer route. There is a tour counter where we booked the Sand Dune Safari Tour at 220AED per pax. We have a good time driving round the sand dunes and our tour guide is really nice and accommodating to request.
Overall we enjoyed our 3 nights stay in this hotel as the room is pleasant. it would have been great if our encounter during check in has been handled differently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is strategically located on the most prestigious stretch of Sheikh Zayed Road. We’re within easy reach from the World Trade Centre, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre, various corporate hubs and Business Bay. The world’s largest mall, Dubai Mall, the spectacular Dubai Fountain and the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa are a convenient 5 minute drive away. If you’re keen on exploring the city, the Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is where you want to be, with 2 metro stations within easy reach and Dubai International Airport just 15 minutes away. Whether you’re in town for business or leisure, you’re in for a great stay in each of our 384 modern, comfortable and spacious guest rooms, suites and apartments. After a long day of business or sightseeing, enjoy spectacular views from our floor-to-ceiling windows or relax in front of the flat screen TV, before getting a good night’s sleep in the Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. Plus, enjoy free extras like bottled water and wireless Internet access. Our business rooms offer extra space for the working professional on the go, plus complimentary access to the Z Lounge, where you can enjoy breakfast, happy hour and all-day snacks. The one, two and three bedroom apartments are ideal for families and extended stays. Start each day with a good breakfast at The Eatery, our all-day dining restaurant. After a hard day’s work or sight-seeing, relax at Charlie’s and enjoy steaks and a great selection of local, regional and imported craft beers from our Best Brews™ Program. If you’re in the mood for the exotic, try our authentic Moroccan Restaurant or indulge in hearty Italian buffet at Luigi's. If you’re looking to get active, the Four Points by Sheraton offers a well-equipped gym and one of the highest located pools in the area, on the rooftop. Level 43 Sky Lounge, also on the rooftop, was named Best Bar in the Middle East at the Middle East Hotel Awards. It offers an excellent venue to enjoy tasty treats, drinks and spectacular 360 degree views of Dubai’s skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai Hotel Dubai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
- Four Points Dubai
- Dubai Four Points
- Dubai Sheraton