“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #105 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
London
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I would just like to say a big thank you to the Restaurant reservation staff, Cabana rental staff and concierge staff,

You have all been a tremendous help with all of our Pre-Vacation bookings. and questions. You are all fantastic representatives of this hotel, Every email has been dealt with in the most professional manner and extremely helpful also, even remembering an email I sent weeks ago regarding our daughters belated birthday and asking which day we would like to celebrate it on, (as I had had made restaurant bookings for our entire vacation which included our Wedding Anniversary) Now that is good customer service skills, as I'm sure this lady must be dealing with hundreds of emails and not just mine; but it made us feel very valued and special. Thank you Amabelle.

Thank you Amabelle and Marizza in Restaurant Reservations, Kiran in Royal Pool Cabana Rental again excellent, and Kristine in Concierge.

A Big thank you to you all, and It would be very nice to thank you all personally when we are there soon.

Kind regards,

James Y

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank JandL63
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this review, July 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

It gives me great pleasure to read that my colleagues in restaurant reservation, cabana rental and concierge have exceeded your expectation in their service. Please be assured that I will not miss to congratulate them and I look forward to welcome you very soon at Atlantis, The Palm.

President and Managing Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,732)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Livingston, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Not the 5 star luxury that this hotel claims to provide. The following list details all of the imperfections of my room:
1. Room felt 'damp' & smelled stale/musty
2. Worn & shabby furniture
3. Dusty mirrors
4. Placed in noisy family floor when I specifically asked for a 'quiet room'
5. Crack in shower room floor
6. Dents and scratches in walls
7. Hallway worn, marks in carpets, doors scratched, walls marked

Very disappointing after seeing the good reviews on Trip Advisor. I complained to the on Duty Manager the following morning, he listened and kindly offered a resolution however in the end I just wanted a refund and to leave.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MissGolightley
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

I truly regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that all your comments will be shared with my team for immediate review and action.

I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again and that you may experience the improvement that we have made.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Me and the boyfriend stayed here at the end of May & Beginning of June 7 nights H/B and absolutely fell in love with this hotel from the rooms to the food everything was amazing .. Even on half board you can still enjoy everything at this hotel the shops and water park made it so you never got bored.. Personally I felt that a week wasn't enough we are booking to come back soon for longer.. To enjoy those cocktails again!! There was a lot more children then I expected and it hit 45 degrees so a bit to hot for us Brits but the shallow pool is great to keep cool and sunbathe in lol The Room service, cleaners, waiters, pool boy and reception couldn't do enough for you 5 star service

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. With the vast array of activities that the resort has to offer, I can only agree with you that it takes some time to discover it all.

Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon at Atlantis, The Palm.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed in Atlantis Palm with my parents for 1 night.

We checked in at 10AM, room in not ready but we are allowed to use the facilities.
We stayed by the pool – a lot of people but still really nice pool! Attentive staffs and nice paddle pool area just to soak body into while sunbath in the heat.

Staffs are very nice here.
And all the aquariums are breathtaking!

Very family friendly and totally worth every single penny!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for all your positive comments about our facilities and service. It was a delight to read that your stay with us was a memorable one.

I look forward to welcoming you back again at Atlantis, The Palm.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Without realising we booked during Ramadan which was a blessing as there were no queues. Could not fault the service. The Dolphin experience is a must. Super impressed. Perfect for stopovers with the family.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Penny M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Please be assured that I will not miss to share your appreciation of our service with my colleagues and thank them for the job well done.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed July 6, 2014

From the moment we arrived the breathtaking glass sculpture in the foyer mesmerised us all. That was until our private concierge walked us down the magnificent hallway to the lifts which would take us up to our room, where on the way we encountered the most beautiful giant aquarium we had ever seen on a private property. We had to stop here for a few minutes as we gazed at the 60,000 different species of amazing underwater creatures, admiring their colours and their gracefulness. We hadn't even reached our room yet and the smiles on our faces were wider than the world!! Then came our room, we had a Terrace Club Suite, it was so elegantly decorated and huge. Our kids bedroom had a queen bed for each child (2), and our master bedroom was separated from theirs by a massive lounge/dining area. Both bedrooms had their own bathrooms and there was also a guest bathroom. The balcony overlooking the pool was also huge, big enough to host a party!! The water-park was so much fun and very safe for the kids with lifesavers every few meters. This hotel does not skimp on staff, there is someone at your call, wherever you may be on the resort. The high class restaurants were perfect for a special night out. Every service imaginable is available at Atlanits. 10/10 is not enough, this hotel has got it all!! We already have our next holiday booked for Dec14/Jan15, the weather is wonderful. Please note though, the most comfortable times to travel to Dubai is Oct - March, Avoid July and August, you won't be able to go outside at all due to extreme heat.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Judy B
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this review, July 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us and that you were happy with your room, restaurant, Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers Aquarium experience.

Thank you once again for recommending us on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back at Atlantis, The Palm.

Keswick, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Spent a fantastic week here as a family of 5 (children 17, 13 and 10)
After reading some reviews was a little worried about the long check in, we experienced the polar opposite from the moment we arrived at the hotel at 8.00am we were in the room within ten minutes!!!!
All the staff without exception were friendly and helpful.
Can't wait to return

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank woodkook

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us and that the service extended by my colleagues was friendly and helpful. Please be assured that I will share your positive comments with my team for them to continue to deliver an exemplary service to our guests.