“Fabulously Luxurious”
Review of Atlantis, The Palm

Atlantis, The Palm
Ranked #116 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed here with my Mum and Sister, and wow it is immaculate!
The staff are so friendly, so helpful and inviting and make your stay as relaxing as possible.

The poolside is immaculate also, due to the heat, they handed out free lollies and cold flannels every 30 minutes. The pool area and beach were well protected with lifeguards. You feel very safe and comfortable there.

Ultimate glamour and luxury, cannot wait to go again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank madame_amelia
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that you had a memorable experience during your stay with us. Also, I truly appreciate all your positive comments regarding our the courtesy of our colleagues, pool and beach facilities and that you felt safe and secured all throughout the resort from our security and lifeguards colleagues.

We look forward to welcome you back at Atlantis, The Palm.

President and Managing Director

Write a ReviewReviews (17,545)

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Booked as a mystery hotel on Hotels.com for a business trip.
The hotel is very large and loud.

Rooms were ok, not great but the views were pretty good - the higher the floor the better.

Breakfast was very good with an amazing assortment of different foods.
The steakhouse was good with a nice atmosphere and great Wagyu beef.

The Water-park was well, the water-park.

The large size of the property made for a lack of personalized service which wasn't too cool.

Ideal for family trip.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Atlantis, The Palm on TripAdvisor.

I am happy that you found our resort to be amazing and had enjoyed the activities, facilities and restaurants throughout the resort.

Moreover, I am concerned that we did not meet your expectations with regards to the services rendered to you by some of our colleagues. Although Atlantis is a big resort, our colleagues are committed to provide a warm and engaging service to all our esteemed guests. I wish to assure you that I will share your feedback to my team to uphold the high standards of services that we are known for.

We thank you once again for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcome you back again at Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I recently stayed for one night and two days with my wife and two kids. I must admit this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed, infact this is a holiday destination in itself with so many excursions to hold your interest. A word of caution though, all of this meant for people with deep pockets only as everything is very-very expensive. It is well advised to have as many things pre-booked as possible as generally one can strike a better deal beforehand rather than using facilities after reaching. Our check-in was a smooth affair as I had pre-informed the Hotel about my arrival. The room was a good sized one with tea/coffee maker and flat television and refrigerator. Our stay included two excursions namely Aquaventure waterpark and The lost chambers aquarium. The waterpark was fantastic and kids had a great time there, the water was clean and rides well maintained. Thrill seekers can try "Leap of faith" which is sure to give you adrenaline rush. Other slides are interesting too. The Lost chambers is also a magnificent place to be. Food at the main restaurants is prohibitively expensive costing approx. AED 155 per person for a buffet. One can try some cheaper options for casual dining namely "TBJ" for burgers and another one just adjacent to this for Pizzas. The two regular restaurants "Saffron" and "Kaleidoscope" were wonderful with a wide variety having something for everyone. All in all a must visit Hotel at least once for the unique experience it has to offer.

Room Tip: take rooms on higher levels for better overall views
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SanjeevM68

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Atlantis The Palm on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us.

With regards to our food pricing, we wish to assure you that we are on par with other 5 star properties in Dubai. Furthermore, we do offer various special rates and packages with numerous benefits all year round, with more details available on our website.

We thank you once more for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again at Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have just got back from Atlantis after staying there for a week and can't wait to go back already. The Hotel has everything and deserves its 5 star rating and more. The building itself has such a wow factor you know you are in for a treat. I don't have any faults with this hotel all the restaurants I dined in where fantastic Yuan being the stand out. The staff in this hotel are superb from checking in you are treat like royalty with someone on hand from the moment you step out of your vehicle even opening the doors for you and carrying luggage which is taken to your room so saves you any hassle.The housekeeping staff are so polite and put in so much effort they are a real credit to the hotel the rooms are cleaned spotless sometimes twice daily and they provide fresh bottled water and fruit as often as required which was great! The hotel is immaculate and inside certainly has as much of a wow factor as the outside of the hotel with the marble corridors and the aquariums which are unbelievable. The waterpark and lost chambers aquarium are free to hotel guests and are both worth visiting and are a great way to spend an afternoon. The Hotel is a little out in terms of location as it is right at the end of the palm islands however taxis in Dubai are very cheap in comparison to the UK and Europe however I would avoid the white taxis as they seem to charge a higher starting rate and rip you off compared to the other taxis which are available outside the main entrance. The only thing the hotel could do better is to offer guests free WIFI Atlantis charge 99AED per 24 hours however if you are a Emirates Skywards member then complimentary access is given so this wasn't a major issue for me. Overall I have no complaints with this hotel and Dubai itself is fantastic I will definitely be returning later in the year.

Room Tip: Palm view offers a better view in my opinion the higher up the better but the facilities are fantast...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aaron J

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to read that you had a fantastic stay with us. Also, It is truly rewarding to read that our colleagues made sure that your stay was an enjoyable one. Please be assured that we will share your comments with the our team in order to motivate them to continue to blow away our customers.

I am glad to read that you are planning to stay with us again and we look forward to welcome you back at Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my wife and 2 year old. Great family holiday, mass resort, though service was poor. Wide variety of restaurants. Old rooms, they are due for renovation. Great place for kids with a wide variety of entertainment. Took a very long time to check in. Queued for almost an hour.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Zmardam

Dear Guest,

Whilst I am happy that you found our resort to be amazing and had enjoyed the activities and facilities throughout the resort, I am concerned that we did not meet your expectations with regards to the services rendered to you by some of our colleagues. Although Atlantis is a big resort, our colleagues are committed to provide a warm and engaging service to all our esteemed guests. I wish to assure you that I will share your feedback to my team to uphold the high standards of services that we are known for.

Also, I truly regret that the interior decor of our room did not meet your expectation. I have taken good note of your suggestion and will discuss with my team during the next review exercise of our room interior decor.

We thank you once again for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcome you and your family back again at Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed at Atlantis the Palm in June 2013 for 3 nights. A fantastic, very impressive hotel and we were very well looked after. We booked the Burj Khalifa before we left the UK, and went by taxi. We visited the shopping malls which we very impressive. We had complimentary access to the waterpark which was great! Can highly recommend Nasimi Beach, we went there most evenings, great views of Dubai, very relaxing area, great music. Our room was great, we had water and fruit in our room. We had free half board and we ate mainly in Saffron as we really liked the restaurant, the staff were really friendly. We enjoyed it so much that we are going back again, for longer this time, in September, really looking forward to it!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JeannieIver
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Atlantis The Palm.

We are honoured and delighted to read that you had an excellent stay with us and that you enjoyed our half board promotion.

Your kind words will be shared with our colleagues to inspire them to continue to provide an exceptional service to our guests.

The whole team looks forward for your next visit.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

For this price that they want is not good hotel . Rooms is not so good , many many people and too loud . If you go for 1st time , its good to see the hotel . but i think no one go for second time there . I am really disappointed . Only good places there is Aquapark and Nasimi Beach .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the detailed review of your experience at Atlantis, The Palm.

I sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations due to crowd issues that you have mentioned. Although I do not have an immediate solution at hand, I can assure you that we are constantly innovating on our products and services to continually enhance the experience of our guests. We currently have in place several access control procedures to ensure that certain areas of the resort remain for resident-guests only.

Atlantis, The Palm is indeed quite popular with families. Nevertheless, I can assure you that we also have a lot of facilities dedicated for adults to enjoy. These include treatments at our ShuiQi Spa, exclusive pods and private lagoon experiences which can be availed at Dolphin Bay upon request, restaurants and bars such as Ossiano, Nobu, Nasimi Beach and N'Dulge which are strictly an adult affair - to name only a few.

On a more positive note, I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience at Aquaventure and Nasimi Beach.

Once again, thank you for sharing a review here in TripAdvisor and we sincerely hope to welcome you back again at Atlantis, The Palm.