“Superb”

Ranked #107 of 551 Hotels in Dubai
Camberley
“Superb”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Magnificent place, facilities and service.
Great rooms, extensive choices for everything.
The only non-positive things that I can think of is that:
(i) the breakfasts were a bit noisy as there are 2 large dinning areas hosting breakfast for those with inclusive breakfast deals, but then its a huge hotel and the buffet choice was extensive. Also it was school holiday time and busy. I am probably just a little sensitive first thing in the morning! Perhaps they could look at the decor with a view to sound-deadening materials.
(ii) the evening meals at the attached restaurants can be very expensive. Be aware that a glass of wine can cost more than the price of a bottle of the same wine (same year, grape & brand) in the UK.
Having the water park next door and almost guaranteed good weather were the reasons for staying at this hotel and it was a great success - would love to return sometime soon.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I prefer the 'Palm' view rooms rather than the sea view rooms as the view is more interestin...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Camberleyescapist
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I wish to thank you for your detailed review as it gives me the opportunity to congratulate the colleagues who provided you with an exemplary service and to improve on the areas where it is needed to further enhance our guest experiences.

Thank you for your review and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

President and Managing Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,743)
  • Arabic first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed: January 2013.
1 King bed.

Pros:
- In room safe.
- Large bathroom.
- Beautiful building & grounds.

Cons:
- Inconsistent room replenishment. Day #1 - 2 bottles of water. Day #2 - 4 bottles of water & fruit. Day #3 - 3 bottles of water.
- Unprofessional front desk trainer & trainee upon check-in. Both snickered throughout when I asked a question. There were 2 other front desk staff who were very good & friendly. It is a shame the unprofessional ones made such a bad impression.
- Concierge desk was 50% lovely, & 50% very surly.

Overall, for the price & hype, I expected much better service.
Would not recommend it as it is quite far from the tourist attractions.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank meandmyreviews
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at Atlantis, The Palm.

It is with regret to read that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us.

I also wish to sincerely apologise for missing the opportunity to offer you the warm and engaging service that you deserve at our reception desk. Please be assured that this is not reflective of our usual high standards. My team has already been briefed to uphold our primary objective, which is to ensure that all our guests enjoy their holidays to the fullest, irrespective of how busy the resort is, and eventually nurture a desire to come back.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write a review on your experience at Atlantis, the Palm.

Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I jointed the company meeting in this hotel, their service was great and almost nothing you can complain except one night with noisy wedding party, especially I like the safe environment for fun like swimming and playing balls, I would like to stay again with my family in Dubai.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Teddy-DP8389TW
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Atlantis, The Palm on TripAdvisor.

Whilst I am happy of your positive comments about the services rendered by our colleagues all throughout the resort, I truly apologise that you were disturbed by the music from a wedding party. We do try our utmost to ensure that any disturbance and inconvenience to our guests is kept to a minimum. Nonetheless, please be assured that your comments has been relayed to the concerned head of department to be more vigilant for future evening events.

We thank you once more for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again at Atlantis, The Palm.

Leeds
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stayed here for a 4 nights as we got offered a cheap deal. The hotel is absolutely amazing, in all aspects, from staff to the general feel of the place.

Rooms: really good size, very large bathroom, fantastic view of the palm and city. Unbelievably clean and well kept. Massive TV and good range of channels.

Facilities: private beach, various swimming pools, bars, fantastic restaurants, and it's own water park, it's which unreal. Ice cream parlour, shops, jewellers etc

Restaurants: they're all amazing. The Lebanese one is good food and great atmosphere with singers, belly dancers and shisha pipe. French one amazing food but expensive drinks. The buffet restaurant is the best I've ever been to with an huge fish bar and every thing else you could ever want. There's also another 5 or 6 to go to including a Nobu but we never went.

Location: it's on the palm but out of town.

Overall: one of the best hotels in the world, don't hesitate to go here, but beware that the prices of drinks are crazy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Tonyquattro
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It gives me much pleasure to read that we have exceeded your expectations. I wish to thank you for your detailed review as it gives me the opportunity to congratulate the teams who provided you with an exemplary service.

Regarding your comment on the price of drinks, I wish to assure you that it is on par with other 5 star properties in Dubai. Moreover, we have daily happy hours in selected restaurants and bars. Having said this, I will continue to discuss with my team to find other alternatives in order to meet our guest expectations.

Thank you for recommending Atlantis, The Palm and I look forward to welcoming you in a not too distant future.

london
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed with my son for 5nights, at the beginning of May, from the time we arrived to us leaving every thing was excellent, we shared a deluxe sea view room, with 2 large twin beds, a very good bathroom, bath, nice walk-in rain shower and separate toilet, lots of nice body products.
we stayed on a half board basis, and I would advise this, as things are expensive, but I knew this to be the case before we left! a tip get a skywards card from Emirates if flying with them this saves on having to pay whifi, and you get 15% when you present card for drinks etc, at mealtimes, or whenever , woul recommend this hotel, Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful, and there is so many of them. Would love to go back again sometime!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank BarbaraFrances
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Atlantis The Palm.

I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you were pleased with our hotel room and the service rendered by our colleagues.

I am also happy to read that you really enjoyed your dining experience in our restaurants and that you were able to enjoy the benefits of Emirates Skywards and Half Board promotion.

We look forward to welcome you again in a not too distant future.

SURAT, GUJ
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The location the view the water park the food the room everything so grand that after checking in it took so much time to take in everything. To be very honest the mist luxurious hotel I must have ever stayed in. Me and my son went just crazy taking in everything
Dreamlike experience

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank nikita_mehta
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am honoured and delighted to read that you and your son had a wonderful experience with us. Also, I appreciate your positive comments with regards to our facilities, hotel room, waterpark activities and restaurants.

We look forward to welcome you back at Atlantis, The Palm.

Abu Dhabi
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I only gave «very good» because I was very surprised when I realized that they charge for using internet, Dhs 99, per day! I have been in many 5 stars hotels in the UAE and not even one charged me for internet!!!! I think that must have a very good reason for that, but I can't understand that!
This is one of the most beautiful hotels in the UAE.
All the staff are very kind, helpful and real professionals!

Room Tip: All the rooms has a nice view!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank OliviaAbuDhabi
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you had a fantastic time with us.

With regards to our internet pricing, I sincerely regret if we did not meet your expectation. In addition, we have different tier of our internet connection for a smoother connection and also, a free internet connection is available for all our Imperial Club and Suite guests.