“Truly Amazing!!”
Review of Atlantis, The Palm

Atlantis, The Palm
Ranked #116 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Has to be one of the best resorts in the world. Its an experience by itself. We stayed here for 2 nights and just couldnt get enough of the place. The water park is extraordinary and the kids had a great time. The resort itself has a carnival feel all over. With the number of restaurants and pool side cafes, its a party all day and night. Beach is a bit of let down but cant complaint. Its as good as it gets in a city. We opted for an ocean view room and I prefer it to the Palm/city view. Will definitely visit again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank GT001
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Atlantis The Palm.

I am really pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us. I also appreciate your positive comments regarding our Aquaventure, restaurants and resort activities.

Please be assured that we will share your comments with our team in order to motivate them to continue to blow away our customers.

Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcome you again in a not too distant future.

President and Managing Director

Write a ReviewReviews (17,547)

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Great service, polite staff and fantastic food. I don't think I could stay anywhere else ever again. The hotel caters for every type of guest and every nationality. The breakfast was amazing and even when the waiting staff were rushed off their feet they all still had time to smile. The watermark is fantastic and I would definitely recommend visiting with young children.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Usha L

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.

It is extremely rewarding to know that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I am grateful about your comments on the services rendered by our colleagues . Also, I appreciate your positive comments with regards to our restaurants.

Your kind words will be shared with our colleagues to inspire them to continue to provide an exceptional service to our guests.

Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcome you in a not too distant future.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This place is like the Wonderland in Alice in Wonderland of the middle east. A must stay for any tourist to Dubai, even if its for a day, Great room service menu, nice views, good, amazing service overall.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Suit85

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It gives me much pleasure to read that we have exceeded your expectations. I wish to thank you for your review as it gives me the opportunity to congratulate the teams who provided you with an exemplary service.

Thank you for recommending Atlantis, The Palm and I look forward to welcoming you in a not too distant future.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

amazing experience, it is my first time to dubai and my accommodation was for 04 nights it was totally amazing specially free access to the aqua i like it and i like atlants so much i will go there more and more

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a great experience with us. I sincerely appreciate your positive comments about Aquaventure and we look forward to welcome you again.

Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcome you back in Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in 2010 and have since been to the Jumeriah beach hotel in 2013.

Firstly the food at the Atlantis is heavenly. I couldn't have thought of any cuisine or religion that they didn't cater for. It would have been quite pricey if I hadn't have gone with Virgin holidays with a half board package, well worth the money! The breakfast was especially satisfying and my favourite place for morning food was the saffron restaurant where there was a range of pastries, fried breakfast and even a chocolate fountain for kids! The only criticism i had for the food was a burnt pizza at the italian restaurant near Rostang which I can't remember the name of. There was a wide range of restaurants but not a range as big as Jumeriah beach where you could get a buggy for a short ride to the Jumeriah madinat for even more restaurants than the hotel already had to offer, superb!

The room at the atlantis was very pleasant, we had English channels on the tv and the room itself was immaculate and modern. I couldn't fault the staff either they were always there to give a hand when needed.
The pools were lovely and cool- just what you need in the August heat of 43 degrees, but the beach was not, there was no breeze and no waves either. The sea was like a bath but these are things that cannot be helped- mother nature I'm afraid!

I had a wonderful stay (14 nights) and will definitely be returning!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lana456e

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us and it is rewarding to read of your appreciation to our resort facilities, hotel room and restaurants.

Furthermore, I have taken note of your comment regarding your dining experience at Ronda Locatelli and had passed this on to the concerned head of department. Please be assured that this is not reflective of our usual high standards.

We thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again at Atlantis The Palm.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Positives - Great room service menu, nice views, good service overall. It is a better choice for families with kids , rather than couples. We stayed for 6 nights in February. Access to the beach is fantastic and great choice of restaraunts to choose. It isn't central so you'll have to take a taxi to get out of the palm, but there is a monorail and lots of free shuttles to the malls. The breakfast buffet was plenty and catered to all major tourist groups. Our neighboring room was noisy, when I called the hotel, they promptly took action and followed up to resolve the situation.The spa is excellent as well. What I cannot believe, however, is for the price we paid, we had no wifi. Wifi was ridiculously expensive, and we ended up going to the starbucks once a day to get coffee and check email.

Room Tip: Choose a room higher up if you have the chance.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank S P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read of your positive comments regarding our resort facilities, choices of restaurants, Shuiqi Spa and services rendered by our colleagues. Also, I am glad to know that our team was able to assist you in resolving the noise heard in your room that was coming from a neighboring guest.

With regards to our internet pricing, I sincerely regret if we did not meet your expectation. In addition, we have different tier of our internet connection for a smoother connection and also, a free internet connection is available for all our Imperial Club and Suite guests.

We thank you once more for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again at Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This hotel cares about nothing other than money money money. My family and i had booked for a 4 night stay at Atlantis however 2 days before our travel my 4month old daughter got sick and we couldnt travel. As per their request we cancelled ahead of time and even went as far as to send them a copy of my daughters medical condition from the doctor. Offcourse Atlantis threw anything hotels was built on and simply refused any kind of refund refused even giving us credit or simply give us options . Why would they care they got the money from us and that is all that matters to them. Plus may i add that it took 2 weeks for them to get back to us and say they will not refund.. By the way Atlantis... Hospitality, Customer service, and eceeding expectations is not something that starts when a customer walks in the door and ends when the customer walks out. Shame on you

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
18  Thank Bader J
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Allow me to sincerely apologise for having given you cause to share your concerns on TripAdvisor.

My team has sent a private message to you and we will be grateful for your reply so that we can investigate your concerns. There is indeed a cancellation policy for our room bookings but please be assured that it is never our intention to treat our guests differently and what you have described is not reflective of the high standards of service that we uphold.

We look forward to hearing from you.