“Amazing hotel!!”
Review of Atlantis, The Palm

Atlantis, The Palm
Ranked #116 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Weent to this hotel to visit on business and have to say, this hotel is out of this world.
Fantastic sea views, fantastic service.
I stayed in a suite and will deffintly be paying to stay in this room type again.
I really enjoyed the waterpark, which you can get a buggie from the hotel grounds and they will drive you to the waterpark, rather then having to walk.
I also took a helicopter over Dubai and landed at the hotel which again, the views of the palm were fantastic. Deffo do this as its something you more then likely wont do again.
The food and various restaurants are top notch, service is brilliant.
I went to the NDulge nightclub which was a good night, and very convenient if your a bit drunk, to just walk out and walk to your room in a few minutes.
You can get the metro/train from the hotel to Dubai City for a small charge.
Reception area is WOW itself, a massive glass colourfull snake display welcomes you when you walk into reception.
I will deffianlty be coming back here, and as i work in the travel industry, i will deffintly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Mark_D010
Write a ReviewReviews (17,736)

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Me and my wife stayed at Atlantis for 5 Nights and it was one of the best experience for us in a luxury resort. The location is perfect and it's interior architecture is really good. Their Water Park is best in Dubai, and cuisine is also really good.Highly recommended for tourists looking for one of the best luxury experience in Dubai.

Room Tip: Always request for a room above 10th floor to get amazing view of the Palm Island for front facing r...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rushir
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at Atlantis, The Palm in November of this year. The hotel was amazing and our room was spacious and spotlessly clean. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived, which we understood as we arrived early in the morning, however we were kept waiting until 3.15pm before allocated a room. I found it a little unlikely that there was no room ready earlier than this time.

Internet use in the hotel was expensive - circa £20 for 24 hours. No free wifi in the hotel, even in the lobby.

In general we found things in the hotel (and in Dubai itself) to be very expensive - paying circa £200 for a meal that at home would have cost maybe £70 0r £80 - that said the quality of the food was excellent and the surroundings very nice.

We really did love our room and loved the fact that the closet was so big - enough room to keep our suitcases in there (we were returning home from nearly a month away so had a fair amount of luggage) and plenty of hangers too which can sometimes be an issue in hotels.

We spent a whole day at Aquaventure water park and we both really enjoyed that - big kids. The flumes and water rides were excellent and we hadn't intended to spend so long there but we did in the end.

We were also there when the November Sandance concert was on and that was a great experience going to a concert on the beach. Not one for those that don't like being crammed into a crowd but definitely worth doing.

Would recommend the hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Emma W
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was our 3rd visit to Dubai and definitely not our last. On previous visits we stayed on Jumeirah beach and initially had concerns that because of the location of Atlantis it may feel slightly secluded and away from the main land. This was not the case, it turned out that this was our best trip to Dubai and we would absolutely recommend staying at the Atlantis hotel. Not only is there plenty to do and see in and around the hotel, but a short 15 min monorail trip links you to the main land and Jumeirah beach.

We stayed in an Imperial club room half board, this option was great as food and refreshment was never an issue and was available in the club lounges at any time of the day. The staff and the rooms were also 1st class and made the holiday extra special. Additionally with the Imperial club option you get Aquaventure and The lost chambers included for free which was the icing on the cake!

Can't wait to return!,,

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room, this overlooks Dubai marina and The Palm....amazing views to start your da...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Stemike
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for the last 2 nights of an 8 night trip with my girlfriend, to finish off our holiday in style!

The hotel is gigantic! It was very busy when we arrived-We were there early so our room wasn't ready so to kill some time we hit the Aqua-venture Water park, and ended up being there most of the day!

Food here is so good, a special mention must be SeaFire which served me the best fillet steak of my life, stunning.

The room was traditional in style, pretty large with gorgeous views over the sea. We were happy.

We timed our trip to coincide with the Jamiroquai concert at Sundance next to Atlantis which was a great night. Expensive drinks but it was a brilliant atmosphere and was 99.9% filled with uk expats!

It was a lovely way to end our holiday and we could have spent a few more days chilling around the very relaxing pool area.

An expensive hotel, but worth every penny. Would return in a heartbeat.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Magarta
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was my first trip to Atlantis, The Palm. When I first walked int the door at 03h00 in the morning I knew I had arrived in a place that I had never conceptualised. However my euphoric state was short lived as I had to wait for over 25 minutes to be served at this time of the morning and after a long flight. After checking in and being shown to my room I was then even more disappointed! I had asked prior to my trip for a pool facing room and on arrival I was allocated a sea view. Being too tired to fight this in the early hours of the morning I made enquiries later in the day only to be told the hotel was full! Ho Hum! My room was well appointed, light and modern and very, very comfortable. The hotel is grand but it is difficult to find your way around if you visiting for the first time. The hotel was full and very noisy. The breakfast lounge was packed and I had to wait in line for about 20 minutes to be seated. All in all Atlantis is an ideal location for a family holiday as it offers such a wide range of activities and eating establishments that are very, very good. I enjoyed my stay at Atlantis even though I had some problems. But beware it is not cheap and the public areas are very crowded and noisy at this time of the year. If you looking for a family holiday in the sun, think about Atlantis as I am sure you will not be disappointed, that is, if you can stand the crowds and the high price.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WilsonGD
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and our friend and I spent the day at Atlantis's water park. Fortunately, through a good connection, we didn't have to pay for a ticket, because I believe entry price is something around $80. The rides are, needless to say, very unique and not to mention terrifying! The height and speed if some slides made me shriek, so not for the faoint of heart! Great tubes rides down a "river" to calm down, though! Only bummer is the loooong line ups. Be prepared to wait 30 mins for some rides.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends