JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$95
$82
  • Pool
$360
$270
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of $670/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$124
$86
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,582
$171
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$158
$133
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$175
$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$185
$170
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$1,819
$1,348
20,127 results
All reviewsimperial clubwater parklost chambersdolphin bayroyal pooleast towerhalf boardnasimi beachronda locatellidolphin experienceleap of faithsaffron restaurantzero entryaqua ventureaquaventure parkimperial roomchocolate fountain
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Top notch services. A must stay in Dubai for family with kids. Offers ranged attractions, the aquarium is one of the best and our kids love the waterpark and the dolphin show.

The imperial club offers a wide range of breakfast buffet. The restaurants in Atlantis are YUM! Tried the buffet at Kaleidoscope, satisfyingly good. Tried the Ronda Locatelli, love love love it! Tried Nobu, excellent as u would expect from Nobu :)

I am not usually love a packed resort like hotel. But Atlantis really makes me enjoyed my time there :) Note: I stayed not during high-seasons. When we were about to leave the Vice-President approached us to ask for a feedback. This hotel really makes all guests like a VIP :)

For the bad reviews, I do not mean being stuck up or anything but Dubai is famous as an expensive playground. I'm no jet setters but anyone who comes to this city should realize that it is not cheap here. If you want to save some money you should try some locals fairs as I did as well, which is equally exciting: visit to the spice market, Bastakiya quarters and local landmarks :) I enjoyed Dubai :)

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank vmoi
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Atlantis, The Palm is the five star hotel in Dubai and it’s in the center of Dubai and around 20 km from Dubai international airport the view from the hotel is just amazing because it is near the sea and hotel look just awesome in the night because of its lighting .Booking agent , Dubaionsale.com , offered stay@atlantis ,airport pickup,drop etc.Their rates for the package were also considerably lower than internet hotel Booking websites.

Now look at this : staying here costs u 60% as much as Burjs , grosnevors etc etc with same facilities & almost same brand value.who wud u chose ? + I think its better than most coz of its luxuries and size.. may be its nt as old or don’t have the tallest structure..so what ??

Rooms are very big In size and it’s a luxury hotel so it has a private balcony and private terrace for the rooms and hotel has many rooms according to their size and price :deluxe rooms, ocean deluxe rooms, palm beach deluxe room and imperial club, terrace suites, regal suites, presidential suite, and the most expensive one is grand Atlantis suites.

. Rooms has led TV, DVD player, mini bar, tea maker nd presidential suite has private swimming pool also. The staff is very good ,they respect their guest and they always have a smiling face that a good point and they r ready to offer help at slightest innuendo

The food quality is very good in the hotel and it has many restaurants in the hotel. Camel-Curries r a delight here don’t miss them

Best Stuff :dolphin bay, shuiqi spa, shopping, tennis center and club. Hotel also has bar which is open till 12 am and it’s a must visit place in my opinion

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kmgupta376
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

My family booked this place as a surprise for my 21st birthday and I'm shocked at some of these reviews! I guess I was lucky, I recommend that if you want to stay at this hotel, stay there around March time! AVOID SCHOOL HOLIDAYS during the summer period!!! July/August time is the worst time to go! Too many kids, & the weather is unbearably hot! Also, Nasimi beach will be CLOSED at this time of year & it is an experience you do NOT want to miss! You can enjoy wonderful food by the beach & their beach parties are ok, they need to improve their music though & change their DJ.

Here, you get what you pay for! The deep sea dolphin experience is worth paying for!!! Although I found the trainers a bit patronising & rude, interacting with the dolphins was fun!

The waterpark was quite nice, the buggies run often, & most of the people driving them were pleasant and friendly. I understand they are currently expanding the waterpark as it is quite small at the moment, but Shark Attack is amazing! The water slide goes straight through an aquarium!

Definitely go half board on this one, you will save so much money. You have access to the Lost Chambers & water park. Although I recommend you only go to Kaleidoscope for breakfast as the other 2 restaurants, lack character & their food was bland.

Do NOT go to Levantine for dinner!! Their staff completely forget about you and ignore you. Their service was so slow we were stuck there for 3 and a half hours! The Michelin star restaurant Rostang was good, however my mother found a fat hard olive seed in her food which she could have choked on & our food was over salted. However once complaining they were very apologetic and quickly sorted these problems.
The one disappointment I do have is the different menus half board guests have. We were not warned of this prior & the drinks were FAR too expensive.

The bus service is reasonable & on time, but avoid visiting the first place by bus as it took us nearly 2 hours for a half hour taxi ride. The staff were all pleasant and friendly! They seemed genuine & wanted to talk to you, at the end of the day if you treat them kindly, they return it tenfold! We were even offered the opportunity to view a suite with a breathtaking view! The beaches are lovely, especially Nasimi! & They even sent me a birthday cake on 2 occasions which was a lovely gesture!

Definitely would visit here again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Ignore the bad reviews. It's all about timing & speaking up when you need to.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Jenita92
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Since i was younger i have watched documentaries on this hotel and i was so excited when i found out i was going to Dubai and arranged my visit to the Atlantis. It was the biggest let down i have ever experienced. The staff were extremely rude and treated you like a criminal if you so much as walked into a VIP or exclusive area that you shouldnt. I purchased the dolphin encounter which meant i had free access to the water park. The entire place is like a tourist trap. Your taken into the waterpark through a mall which was absoutely packed and rediculously overpriced. The dolphin experience was lovely however when you go in they give you something to sign which is an entire page long. no one bothers to read it they just sign it so i took the time to read it and they could have written the entire page in one sentance saying .....if the dolphin injures you you are not allowed to sue. I said to the lady so what you are saying is if i get injured you wont take responisbility and she said it is impossible for them to injure you so i said why do i need to sign it then. The argument went on and on but it was a rediculous thing to get you to do.
The entire encounter was basically a one hour photo shoot for all involved. We were then charged £120 for the photos on a stick sold to us by an extremely rude lady. There were no prices anywhere just an explanation of the most expensive package so when i was asking about prices etc and getting confused she was talking to me like i was stupid which i took exception to. All they need to do is publish a price list then they would not be confonted with so may questions.
We then went to the water park where we had to pay £14 for a locker to put our bag in which is rediculous. The locker is tiny so very unfair if a family with children visited they could spend upto £100 just to lock their things away. One member of staff advised me just to leave my things on a sun bed!!! Im not going to leave my purse and £1000 camera on a bed for someone to run off with. I will never be visiting the Atlantis ever again and will be telling everyone i know to avoid it at all costs.

This hotel really needs to invest in some customer service training.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel. There are much better hotels in Dubai with good customer service.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank Emma2907
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed at Atlantis for 1 night from (February 2013 & Imperial Club Guest)

The hotel is amazing, It Was a very good experience, with all that the hotel has to offer including water parks, Dolphin bay, free access to the lost chamber since we were staying there
as imperial club guest, etc. they also have an exclusive lounge for the imperial guest that offers all day snacks.

Staff is also very nice, special thanks to the Chinese girl Stephanie Wong in the business center explained all the benefits as imperial club guest and offered us so many things to explore in the hotel.
she made us feel very welcome, very accommodating and also have a sweet smile.That was very special.

We are looking forward to visit Atlantis again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family