Atlantis, The Palm
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$164
$123
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
$136
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$171
$228
$216
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$110
$89
$218
$196
$272
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
  • Pool
$261
$191
$1,468
$1,225
18,797 results
All reviewsimperial clubwater parklost chambersdolphin bayroyal poolnasimi beacheast towerhalf boarddolphin experienceronda locatellileap of faithsaffron restaurantaqua venturezero entryaquaventure parkchocolate fountainfree entry
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Me and my husband and our 2 kids aged 3 and 8 stayed here for 5 nights. We had an imperial club room which was well worth it as we made use of the all of the extras. The access to the lounge with drinks and snacks and cappucinos (we used this at least 3x a day!), the waterpark access (you get your wristbands in the imperial clubroom), the free internet, the extensive breakfast which is included (we loved the saffron), the free kids club which we used every day and the free aquarium. The quick check in in a different lounge was also great when traveling with small kids. We found the food in all the restaurants to be excellent especialy Nobu and Seafire (we used the hotel babysitter service when eating here) and found the food to be great in all places - but these less formal places are far too expensive for what they are offering. We ended up spending way more money than we expected on food. We also took the monorail which was super fun for the kids and made use of the free shuttle buses to the malls. The hotel is great for families but I wouldnt stay here if I was not with children - I would go somewhere more quiet and relaxing. It often has a mall kind of feeling in the public areas - really noisy and far too many people. The staff are super friendly in all departments. The walls between rooms seem to be quite thin as we could easily hear people conversing in the hallways etc. This didnt bother us but I feel sorry for the people in adjacent rooms to us as with small kids we are up very early and can be quite loud!

Room Tip: If traveling with kids - choose the imperial club room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank amw48
Reviewed November 12, 2012

It's our second time in this beautiful hotel. The first time was 4 years ago, just after the opening. The only difference with before, it's the hotel is more crowdy than before as it became the place to be in Dubaï (the hotel has great restaurants as Nobu,...).
The service is great. They clean your room on demand.
The reception is great too as they do their best to help you... with a smile.
They have two swimming pools for the clients only, the biggest water park of the Middle East (free entrance if you're a hotel guest) and a dolphin encounter (my daughters loved it) for kids of ALL ages!!!!
We're already thinking about when to go back there! It's the perfect destination to stay a week and have a break during winter!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Familyglobtrotter
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed here for a week with my boyfriend and some friends - this is just an amazing hotel and we had an amazing time.

The location is amazing at the end of the palm so we had uninterrupted views around us. The hotel itself is just an amazing place - luxurious and beautiful. Although it is a big hotel, it doesn't feel crowded. The aquarium is beautiful and just has to be seen, words don't really describe just how amazing it is.

The room was spacious and so comfortable and well equipped. The bathrooms are so luxurious. You could stay in your room and feel like you've had a great holiday!

The choice of restaurants is a food lovers delight. We ate breakfast at Saffron every morning just because of the wide choice of food available - I would challenge anyone not to be able to find something for breakfast. We had dinner at SeaFire on one night and although expensive was worth it, after all we are on holiday. The breads were warm and really different, the steak was of incredibly high quality and was cooked perfectly to our requests of medium rare. The staff were so attentive always noticing if we were low on something or to pour wine. The theatrical fun of some of the desserts were just a great finishing touch on the evening. Time does seem to disappear here though, we were there for about 4 hours for a 3 course meal. We also went to Ronda Locatelli another night - really yummy comfortable food. It is a much more relaxed environment than Seafire - I had real trouble with the menu as it was all sooo appetising that I couldn't decide what I wanted. I ended up having one of the pasta dishes which was really tasty, I couldn't help but steal a bit of pizza from the boyfriend which had a really crispy thin base, you could taste the great quality ingredients on it. We also had lunch at the poolside restaurants where I had the burger, nothing fancy on it but was again cooked exactly to my requirements.

The pool and beachside are really quiet and relaxing, no issues in finding a spot to sit and great and plenty of umbrellas to help keep out of the sun. The waterpark next door is such good fun, I felt like a little kid again going on all the slides and rides - all of it was really well managed.

All in all, we had such a fantastic time here, although expensive i felt that it was worth it and would definitely recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SurreyGirl007
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in hotel for a week with friends. Hotel stunning. Staff lovely but boy do they know how to siphon money from you, food and drink rediculously overpriced, even at the beach bar, wi fi an extra 25 euro a day. In a top class hotel please,I had a fall and cut my head. I was taken to the on site clinic and presented with s bill for 350euro. For a ten minute dressing all in all the greed of hotel left me with a sour taste, I won't be back, I felt guests were being seen as cash cows. I wasn't the only guest who felt this, sad because it clowded a lovely holiday.

3  Thank Leo L
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was lucky enough to visit Dubai for my birthday this year (2012).
I stayed at the Atlantis, The Palm, which is by far the most exquisite hotel I have ever visited. As you drive up to the hotel, you wont be able to stop yourself from saying 'oh wow'.
The decor was top class, the staff were extremely friendly all the restaurants on hotel grounds were amazing, and the rooms interior was authentic and unique.
I would recommend this hotel, as well as Dubai as a whole, to anyone who wants a bit of luxury, as well as memorable and fantastic holiday.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family