Atlantis, The Palm
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
DUKES DUBAI(Dubai)
18,740 results
All reviewsimperial clubwater parklost chambersdolphin bayroyal poolnasimi beacheast towerhalf boarddolphin experienceronda locatellileap of faithsaffron restaurantaqua venturezero entryaquaventure parkchocolate fountainfree entry
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in hotel for a week with friends. Hotel stunning. Staff lovely but boy do they know how to siphon money from you, food and drink rediculously overpriced, even at the beach bar, wi fi an extra 25 euro a day. In a top class hotel please,I had a fall and cut my head. I was taken to the on site clinic and presented with s bill for 350euro. For a ten minute dressing all in all the greed of hotel left me with a sour taste, I won't be back, I felt guests were being seen as cash cows. I wasn't the only guest who felt this, sad because it clowded a lovely holiday.

3  Thank Leo L
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was lucky enough to visit Dubai for my birthday this year (2012).
I stayed at the Atlantis, The Palm, which is by far the most exquisite hotel I have ever visited. As you drive up to the hotel, you wont be able to stop yourself from saying 'oh wow'.
The decor was top class, the staff were extremely friendly all the restaurants on hotel grounds were amazing, and the rooms interior was authentic and unique.
I would recommend this hotel, as well as Dubai as a whole, to anyone who wants a bit of luxury, as well as memorable and fantastic holiday.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I love this hotel! Came with my partner and two boys aged 14 and 10 for 3 nights for a conference. We had one room which was absolutely fine and much cheaper option. We are from South Africa so everything outside of home is very expensive. Dubai is extremely expensive. That said we had a wonderful wonderful time, best ever, and we travel a lot. Staff plentiful and couldn't be more helpful, lots and lots and lots to do without leaving the resort. The behind the scenes tour of the aquarium was great, got the chance to feed the Piranhas. The Aquaventure park is just the best I have ever seen, and its free all day everyday if you stay in the hotel. Anyone who knows Sun City or Ratanga junction will have an idea about what it's like only this is much much bigger and much much better. Loads of life guards and people to point you in the right direction. We got to the park at 930 on a Sunday and spent 4 hours there, never queued for more that 5 mins. We went to Euro Disney in July, if you have to pay to enter the aqua park is the same price but much much better and much more fun for all the family. You can take in food and water if you like. I put it in a plastic bag, everything got very wet but fine. Highly recommend this resort to everyone but especially families. Family fun and lots of smiles. Bring lots of cash though.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

They words will not be enough to express my wonderful staying we been surrounded by a very professional people who own the meaning of each letter on the professionalism words

Every thing were excellent the arrival warms greeting, check in, the room, quality of the services, attendance, happiness on every body face
And with the full care of Mr. Ankur the concierge manager our staying were wonderful and unforgettable

Room Tip: Palm View was nice add little more money and get imperial club
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We came here last year for my husbands 50th birthday and had an amazing stay,with fantastic service all round and absolutely superb food (the steaks we had on his birthday at the Seafire restaurant were among the best we have ever had), so decided to make a return visit for my 50th this year , and we were not disappointed; once again the service was friendly and extremely good. As for the restaurants we couldn't fault any of the ones we ate at. We were there on half board and every single one delivered! My favourite (a treat and so not on the half board) had to be Nobu, where we did Friday brunch, A. M. A. Z. I. N. G, and certainly very comparable in price to a top London hotel! We also ate in; Saffron, Kaleidascope, Levantine ( a truly wonderful eating experience), Nassimi Beach, the Edge, the Shore, and TBJ. We stayed in an Imperial club room so had access to the Imperial club restaurant which was just as a good a standard as the rest. We will definitely be back next year.

Room Tip: We would always pay the extra for Imperial Club, and would request rooms on the "sea" side as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple