“Nice food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Excellent sea food. One of the best sea food resto in Dubai. Location is excellent and service too. Best place to have some nice dinner. Parking is also easy.

KonstantinMironi, Manager at The Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

Dear Guest.
It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed you visit to Beach Bar and Grill.
On behalf of my team would like to invite you and your party to our romantic Restaurant.

Konstantin Mironi

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We had high hopes for this restaurant visit, as our visit to Tangine (another O & O restaurant) was brilliant. We had made a reservation for a Birthday celebration. Including a cake.
Once upon arrival the staff had made the wrong booking! We didn't have a table. After waiting for one we got seated about 30 mins later. The waiter was awful, didn't speak English and mixed up all orders including one allergy information. We asked him for new sodas five times - nothing arrived. And he gave us the wine list twice even though we didn't want any alcohol. So, the starters arrived. They were ok. Nothing more nothing less. And then followed the long wait! Our main course arrived the table at 10:40pm!!!
All extra sauces were not included, we needed to order them again; and two in our party got a whole other cut of stake than they had ordered. At this point we didn't know to cry or to laugh. Tips! Stay away from the lamb cops. That's an awfully expensive course for tiny meat and canned chick peas...the coffee came....and no surprise cake. When all coffee was finished a woman just appeared at the table, dumbing the cake on it (without any cutlery) and said happy birthday to everyone while handing out pasta bowls to eat from!!
The whole evening was a disaster. An embarrassment for the booker who needed to apologize to us all. I will never ever recommend this restaurant. And I live in Dubai and are proud of having so many great places to visit. I'm not picky or fussy. But even Mc Donald's gets it more right.

1  Thank Mimmsdubai
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My fiance and I ate lunch here during a short trip to Dubai in July. I had king prawns to start with, which were really delicious and fresh. I then had steak for my main, which was also delightful. As the name says, this restaurant is set right on the beach and you can sit there, in awe at the beautiful surroundings.

The only down side would be that it was a rather expensive lunch. However, if you are happy to pay for it, this restaurant offers; excellent service, food and setting.

1  Thank sophevans311
KonstantinMironi, Manager at The Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Your review is very valuable for us and thank you for taking your time to post it on TripAdvisor.

As a person who lived in many places worldwide I do agree that Beach Bar and Grill can seem a bit expensive comparing to the Restaurants in other countries. However,I can ensure you that our prices are very reasonable comparing to the similar beach front Restaurants in Dubai.

Ones again, thank you and i look forward on welcoming you again at the Beach Bar and Grill.

Konstantin Mironi.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you are staying in the One & Only Royal Mirage hotels then go; if you're not, then consider going all the same. The food is amazing: in short, have seafood or steak.

1  Thank TheBob623
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have been to the beach bar and grill 3 times this month - mostly for the oysters, which are super fresh and served with a delicious vinaigrette. first class.

The prawns are creamy, the mussels are flavoursome. All in all quality seafood.

Stunning views, attentive staff. I fave lunch spot for me.

1  Thank SeanRudz

Dear Guest,

It is my pleasure to hear that you became our regular Customer.
To make your experience memorable is our highest priority here at The Beach Beach Bar and Grill.

On behalf of all the team i would like to invite you to our Restaurant in the nearest future.

Konstantin Mironi.