“WONDERFUL SETTING”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Swansea
“WONDERFUL SETTING”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant overlooking the beach and if it is not too hot well worth having a table outside. The food is quite plain but of an extremely high standard. On two occasions I had steak which was incredibly tender and delicious. It is quite dark but they can provide torches to enable you to read the menu. On one side you have the beach and you can see the beautiful yachts which have moored overnight, you are surrounded by palm trees and then you have the spectactular skyline of the buildngs looking down on you. It is a place to spend a very pleasant evening and well worth a visit.

Visited September 2012

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“very good food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

we like this grill restaurant very much. food rally nice and good. waiter also very nice they always have special grill items we like. we will go again

• Visited January 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Didn't feel welcome”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I liked the food and the location is great. However, we went at the tail end of summer and thus the restaurant was empty. The hostess made a big issue that we didn't have a reservation despite the restaurants barren interior. When we were finally seated, she insisted on taking my mobile number. I don't want to be on mailing lists so I said no. She insisted that I needed to in case we left something behind. Again I said no and told her she could keep whatever I left behind.

After that my mood was ruined and I didn't really enjoy the meal.

Good food and good location ruined by bad service. Such a shame.

Enkenbach-Alsenborn, Germany
“Great view and food”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We had an excellent meal. Good fish, cooked to perfection. Make a reservation for an outside table. The wine is worthy.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank KPinDE
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Nice setting, but expensive”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is set in a very nice beachside location. The staff were very friendly.

We went here on recommendation of this site, and to all those who say it is reasonably priced need to meet the real world. It is not cheap. 2 mains, 2 drinks and 1 dessert just short of £100.

To us mere mortals that's a lot! But if you have a large wallet then by all means enjoy, as the food was nice, albeit on the small portion size