“Always a great experience”
Review of Teatro

Teatro
Ranked #434 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I always like coming to this restaurant because the whole experience is fuss free and very relaxing. The menu is very extensive and as others have said spreads itself across several parts of the globe. Yes I have to agree its dark but I like that and my IPhone has a torch :). The service is quick attentive and always with a smile, in addition the food always delivers. If you are looking for fine dining then go to an upmarket restaurant however as I have found even there you may get a shock, if you want reliability, great atmosphere, good food then swing by this long lived little Gem! PS If you are someone that takes time reading a menu then leave yourself enough time as you have three to get through here!

There are newer reviews for Teatro

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We heard such good reviews of this restaurant we booked it for our last night in Dubai. Do not bother, it is over priced, the menu is terrible and so dark you cannot even read the menu. It is something pretending it is not. The menu is basic and very little choice. We had a far superior meal at the Italian restaurant within the Four Seasons hotel which is 5 minutes walk away.

1  Thank Debra W
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Right in the city. Was taken here by colleagues and was very impressed by the food and service. Highly rec'd.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I spent a week in Dubai and Abu Dhabi on business and went out for dinner every night. Our best experience was Teatro: the cuisine was expansive and well executed while the service was prompt, pleasant, and efficient. I had the night's prix fix offering and was pleased with each course. It ran the gamut from Asian to Lebanese to Middle eastern and each course was excellent. I have a sweet tooth so the evening's dessert (which was a medley of petite portions) was a delightful way to finish our meal. For two of us with wine, our dinner came to $AED 850.

On our visit the restaurant was busy and somewhat noisy. All in all, our best!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This place is consistently good. Different cuisines so all will be happy. Location is central on SZR.