“Anniversary treat”

Cuisines: Seafood, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The Wharf's interior is not luxurious but is comfortable & the staff very attentive and friendly. It's not normall the type of place we would go to for an anniversary meal, but having read the online menu we were intrigued & ultimately not disappointed. We started off with a champagne Kir Royale which I have to say was one of the nicest I've ever had. I had the Scotch Egg starter & my wife the crab meat salad. Both were excellent. For the main, I had the stuffed chicken breast & my wife the sirloin. My main was delicious but my wife's steak was a little dry mainly because the "well done" was a little too well done. For desert my wife went for the ice cream only where I had the apple crumble with hokey pokey ice cream followed by an Irish coffee. Again no disappointments. Both were very tasty. The final pleasent surprise was the 20% discount for paying with my Mastercard. Altogether a very good evening.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

The Wharf is situated on the water front and the food is outstanding especially the Aberdeen Angus Steak, so tender. The staff were very efficent.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

THis is a two for the price of one brunch. You get to enjoy the no-holds-barred pork extravaganza in the Wharf, or nip round the corner for the International fare at Al Muna.
Nice to start off with a bit of sushi / crab claws etc from Al Muna, before diving into the pork feast. A cheese room is a wonderful addition. Everyone needs some Stinking Bishop!
A little warm in The Wharf, compared to Al Muna, but the Wharf is where the kids activities are. Face painting, kids buffet, games etc.
Highlight for the little one swas feeding squid to the turtles in the sanctuary during lunch. great stuff!
Plan to go back, sa my stomach failed halfway through the pork offerings. Everything looks amazing!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Fabulous food and the presentation is amazing. The service is also amazing. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Visited the wharf whilst staying at the hotel and have to say we were very impressed with the meal we had! It has a great atmosphere and the staff are all very good and so friendly! The food was lovely especially the great bread and dip you get before food only problem is it fills you up!! But to Hard to resist! We had the belly pork and it was delicious, highly recommend it! Yummy