“excellent”

Ranked #250 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Johannesburg, South Africa
“excellent”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent service, helpfull staff.free shuttle to the Dubai airport.Very clean and neat.
staff was very professional. will always come back.Taxi on the door. Not cheap but service was very good.Kitchen well equipped.

Room Tip: all rooms aere freat
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SOUTHAFRICA443

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is a good place to stay with clean rooms and good service and the not very expensive. Only negative is they don't have a cafeteria . There's a supermarket just opposite to the apartments. Internet is expensive here.

Room Tip: the Breakfast buffet as it is not good at all and one has to walk down 400-500 meters for it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am not sure where to start from, but i can mention that everything was not right from day 1 i stayed in their.

Staff is agressive and not professional at all. I did not receive the expected room i was suppose to have. Apartment is not clean, Water leakage in the bathroom, stains on the couch, Kitchen tools are rusty. Bottom Line, if you could afford paying more, or even less , ensure NOT to stay in here. In order not to ruine your trip.

Cheers

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Abouregeila
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were upgraded to a two bedroom condo (for free) from the one bedroom we booked. Virtually brand new rooms with full kitchen including a washing machine. Nice balcony where you can dry your clothes. Ask them for a drying rack if you don't have one. We were very pleased. About a six block walk to the metro and also what I would call "Little India" with some great cheap food. It is located in a residential area so it is a hike to get anywhere. Large flat screen TVs in bedroom and living room with excellent channel selection. Small store across the street to stock up your frig. Really nothing to complain about except they charged for Wi Fi at 25 Euros per day which is of course a rip off. The only other problem is they have two locations about 4 blocks apart and our taxi driver dropped us off at the wrong location but the hotel sent a driver over from the other location which took about 20 minutes. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Homeboynot
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Me and my familly, we spent four nights here in December 2012. Very well located property.
Before I et there I chnage my reservation through the hotels.ca in order to get a two bedroom apartment. However, noone told me that I will not have a internet access in the two bedroom apartment. It was included in the price for the one bedroom but not for upgrade that I made !!! Internet connection is , probably the biggest problem in Dubai. They are way behind Europe or North America about it. They still charge for it (about $ 5.00 per hour in this hotel !) and I do not understand how they can make a profit on this. I was realy very engry and I did not want to pay for the internet. They did not make any money for internet on me and I will never get back in this hotel again !! I do not understand how is this policy good for the hotel management ??? Tourists need interneet much more tham TV in the room (I had two TVs but not an internet access !!!).
One day maid went into the room at 7:00 PM !!! I mean it is not a big deal, but it makes very bad impresion for tourists.
On my last day in this hotel I ordered a cab for 7:oo am. The cab came 15 minutes earlier and we were not ready. The lady from the reception desk told me to came down because the driver will not wait for me....She was friendly, but she has to protect me as her customer NOT a taxi driver. She has to tell him to wait for the exact time without calling me !
The room is very very specious and clean. There are few little things that they have to fix and INTERNET is a biggest problem in this property and in Dubai !!! I have a feeling that with the free Wi-Fi hotel can atract much more quests.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Kamioni-Avioni
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We arrived Dubai at 3 am and was glad that the taxi driver knows the place well. It is located near to Burjuman mall and behind Spinneys. The front desk staff was expecting us and we were shown to our apartment within 5 minutes.

Ours was a 2-bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms and 1 WC. It was really well maintained and clean with a small kitchen enough to cook some light food or reheat stuff. I was relieved to see a fully automated washing machine as I prefer to wash my own clothes rather than sending it to the laundry. I had the room with king sized bed and it feels so comfortable that I felt at home. Depending on which floor you are staying, you might have the view of Burj Khalifa. However, if you are staying on the lower floor, like us, you will be seeing the apartments adjacent to the hotel. We didn't really explore the pool/gym as we were busy with back to back meetings and will only be back at about 10 pm daily.

The location is great; you can get everything here; Burjuman mall, 24-hour Spinneys, Metro is 800 metres away, lots of restaurants across the road, entertainment outlets and etc. If you are on a business trip, it is best to ask the hotel to book for your taxi first thing in the morning. We didn't book for one the day before and have to wait for almost an hour during the morning rush hour just to get 1 taxi.

Overall, I wouldn't mind staying again at the hotel :-)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Luqluq
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The hotel staff are very friendly. It's quiet,clean and modern. It's well situated and good access to burjuman mall, the Dubai metro, spinneys, opposite a small mini supermarket which has the basics you might need at close proximity. Taxis are always passing by so its not an issue to get one. Wifi is not free though but all in all, Very good value for money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends