Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good experience

We had a great and amazing experience! No doubt, with the good service ,food and most is the safety... read more

Reviewed yesterday
beverlymegan
Professionally done.

It's a great escape and to unwind here in Alexandra Cruise. Having an experienced good food and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
699pjp

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $49.31
from $55.98
from $66.12
from $31.30
More Info
All reviews the upper deck floating restaurant boat manager blue water tanoura dancer live singer mr roshan international buffet special thanks dance show welcome drink buffet dinner nice dinner samosas an amazing experience punya crew
Selected filters
Reviewed February 29, 2020

I have taken the cruise twice and I loved it both times. It is better compared to other dhow cruise I have gone for in my three visits to Dubai. Must try!

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank Sindhu P
Reviewed February 26, 2020

On Feb-14th, I booked this tour. Total waste of money

1. Food, total waste, its not tasty or properly made it. I did give this feedback to the manager, Prajul. He also confirmed that he provided this feedback to the chef. But on a special vacation, i could have spent this money to a 5* dinner.

Manager did a good job in collecting the feedback from each individual but so far I haven't received any comments on my feedback.

2. The traditional show was good, but the duration was not more than 15 mins, in each deck.

I and wife felt this was our bad choice, and we had our proper dinner later in the night,

This below pointer is not a feedback, just the suggestion to improvise the customer appreciation.

3. The money I paid for drinks, almost 17$ for 2 drinks which i got Red label or Blenders, they could have given some more suggestions in the drinks list.

4. To get customer appreciation, you have to do something on special occasions, but you haven't. Not even a single rose provided to the couples on board.

What you said and you performed, that expected, but if you do something more that 's Exceeding the expectation from the customer point of view.

2  Thank 450sureshk
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Thanks so much all for all your care and attention, to make my 40 anniversary so great!
We booked this cruise due to reviews here on Trip Advisor and believe we did the perfect choice! We cruised with Alexandra 2, the manager and the staff were so very attentive and willing to help you and make you feel great!
The singer was singing international songs , good music! Tanoura dancer fabulous!
View and surroundings breathtaking!Food and drinks plenty and good with choices for everyone, they even bring me a cake and sang to me! So nice, so special!
Special thanks to Joanne for allow me to pay onboard due to a card issue!
Thank you all guys for the best experience , to make my birthday best ever, and contribute to my best vacation here in Dubai!
Five star , recommended to everyone!

2  Thank Road08535925744
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Amazing views of Dubai Marina through the cruise, well maintained and food was excellent with good music and dance performance. Big shout out to Mr Roshan and Imran for the hospitality in the cruise who promptly attended to our needs and ensured we had a great time. Will recommend Alexandra if you are looking out for cruise in Dubai Marina.

2  Thank rohahn8888
Reviewed February 15, 2020

Thank you to the whole team.
Good Food.
Good Music.
Helpful staff,very polite and kind.
Awesome evening to remember.

2  Thank 384deepeshk