“Nice break”

The Irish Village
Ranked #326 of 10,068 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Description: The Irish Village restaurant and bar recreates the culture and hospitality of a traditional Irish pub. The Irish Village long-standing popularity is rightly deserved for always hosting world–renowned acts and brilliant concerts; over the years many celebrities have performed there: Sir Bob Geldof, Beverley Knight, Ali Campbell, Paolo Nutini and the Proclaimers to name just a few... It also offers media-acclaimed pub food and great craic
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I flew out of Afghanistan and laid over in Dubai long enough to go out in town for some beer and good food. Chose Irish village. Not bad; better than Afghanistan for sure!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Manager on duty at the Iris Village in Dubai, Jason,phyisically and verbally assaulted us and kicked us out of the restaurant over my child's stroller. as he said we should move my child's stroller out of the way. My child was sleep in the stroller, I had selected a quiet table in the shade with no one around and the stroller was totally out of the way!!! The section of the resturant was totally empty, It was 3 pm on december 7th, 2013.The rude Manager insulted my husband and our guests, loud rude tone and to top it all he got PHYSICAL without any valid reason and without any such reaction or behavior from our side, totally out of control rage, started pushing our visitor friends on his shoulders.... Exactly like a scene out of a typical low class low life drunken bar fight..... Beyond belief!!!!! .....He even FOLLOWED us out in the main street next to the cars and continued the physical assault. I have it on the camera!.. based on other reviews I find today, it seems it's not his first time behaving this way... The Managers name is Jason! - what a low caracter! What a poor disrespectful and offensive staff!

11  Thank Azi A
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great food, wonderful atmosphere, and lots of beers.....

We have life music and really enjoyed it.

This is a place with many expats and is very safe (they have lots of security around).

Would go back.....

Reviewed December 6, 2013

After a couple of days on tapwater this is one of the best places to enjoy a cold glass of beer.
Nice selection of beer/wine and a beautiful garden with livemusic. we went here on a Friday afternoon and it was a fantastic experience. Don't miss this oase in Dubai

Reviewed November 24, 2013

one of the best pub in dubai, best choice of beer. love the place, outdoor, and perfect ambience. it makes you feel you like you are in different place. lovely people, nice waiter and the entertainment is relaxing.
my favorite pub in dubai.